Bringing the Caribbean Princess Home!! & First cruise to the Caribbean!!

CruiseAdict218

Woohoo, we just booked our next cruise and its in the Caribbean!!!! I'm so excited finally get to see the Caribbean :D So I have a few questions of recommendations of what to do?

St. Thomas~ Snorkeling is what we are planning

Antigua~ Not Sure

Bermuda~Are we docking at the Royal Dock yard? if so how do we get to Hamilton or St. George?

One other question is do they have bottle water on board? For Free or pay for if there is?

I strongly suggest you do your snorkeling at Trunk Bay on St. John. There are a number of snorkeling sites on both St. Thomas and St. John; but IMHO Trunk Bay is the best.

There is a charge for bottled water. We always buy a case prior to embarkation and check it along with our luggage.

Enjoy your cruise...

Lew

I have been to Antigua twice. First time we went to a resort for the day..Jolly Beach. Very nice with everything included. Pay when you get there, it was $60 pp when we went. The last time we took a taxi to Valley Church Beach, beautiful beach with food and drinks for purchase. For me Antigua is a beach day with 365 beaches to choose from.

I always just take one of the metal water bottles and refill them from the tap on the ship. Ice is free if needed and the water is great. Carry it with me when I go anywhere. That way I do not have to pay for it either before or during the cruise. One of the ways to cut down on costs.

I have been to Antigua twice. First time we went to a resort for the day..Jolly Beach. Very nice with everything included. Pay when you get there, it was $60 pp when we went. The last time we took a taxi to Valley Church Beach, beautiful beach with food and drinks for purchase. For me Antigua is a beach day with 365 beaches to choose from.

So glad you mentioned this resort! My husband and I spent our last stops in St. Lucia and Barbados at resorts that we'd purchased day passes to (we'd been to both islands before) and we really enjoyed ourselves. I had contacted the Sandals in Antigua about a day pass but they want $110 US per person, which is way more than I want to pay. I'm going to email the Jolly Beach resort and see if they're still charging $60 a piece - much more reasonable.

Archived