Window Suite

furluvcats

I will be sure to post pics of the cabin when we are back from our cruise...it will be very end of the month. I am soooo ready for the suite life for 2 weeks =). We have found pics online doing a search, but I don't remember where we actually found them. On our cruise a suite runs about $6,000 more than a balcony for two, so I am really expecting alot of comfort and spoling =). HAL does a great job with their suites, and it sounds as if princess has even more perks!

This thread convinced me to give the WS a try. Yesterday the price on category WS dropped to $1499, the same as category AE, on my Caribbean Princess cruise in June. I called Princess & they emailed me a 2-page list of suite perks that go along with the WS so I decided to switch my cabin.

Thanks for such good information on the Window Suites - I've learned a lot about something I never even knew existed.

Kyana, I'm really looking forward to it - can't resist those suite perks, which I've never had before, and a good location is always appreciated! Wish there was more information on the WS, but from what I've heard it all looks good. Today my Princess agent told me the room is 17x20 feet in size, and the bathroom is 7x8 feet in size. Not sure what that means in relation to the other cabins, but she made it sound good!

Janet

Kyana, I'm really looking forward to it - can't resist those suite perks, which I've never had before, and a good location is always appreciated! Wish there was more information on the WS, but from what I've heard it all looks good. Today my Princess agent told me the room is 17x20 feet in size, and the bathroom is 7x8 feet in size. Not sure what that means in relation to the other cabins, but she made it sound good!

Janet

Congrats! I think it will be a wonderful experience...I check into mine on Wednesday for two whole weeks!!!!I will be sure to post pics here and give a review...

Please post pictures! There are some photos on Webshots, I think, of the suite we're staying in & that is why I chose that cabin. There is so little info on them - any insight you can give us would be appreciated.

Have a wonderful cruise! I look forward to your report, but may those 2 weeks go slowly for you.

Make sure you bring your laptop if you have one. THE FREE wireless internet is fantastic. You can go to the internet cafe but much more handy in your room. They will bill you for it but don't worry because within 12 hours the bill will show that it is gratus.:) As stated earlier the best pictures of the WS suite I have seen is on shipcafe.:)

The window suites on the golden princess are identical in both location and decor and size as the Caribbean Princess. The only difference is that they were installed just last year but they are the same cabins...:)

Kyana,

Thank you! I finally figured it out - I didn't realize I had to go to the Accommodations section to find photos of the cabins. Those are good shots of the WS - I love the double sinks! And the bathroom looks a lot bigger than the 7x8 feet Princess told me - it is HUGE. And thanks for the tip about the wireless internet - I think the paperwork Princess emailed me did not say wireless was free, so that's a good tip.

Thanks again for all your help. :)

my daughters (both mid twenties) and I sailed in a window suite last september on the Golden to Alaska. It was wonderful. Would have never remained sane in a room with a small bathroom. the one in the ws is to die for. the room its self is amazing. even with the three of us there was still plenty of extra storage room. My hubby and I always sail in an aft cabin, i have to say i never missed the balcony. the suite amenities made up for it! Free internet, room service off the dining room menus, and sabatinis for breakfast. What a way to sail. if you have the chance take an upgrade. I unfortunaly paid for the room. I didnt want to chance not getting upgraded and losing out on the room. I would sail in one again anytime.

I would like to urge all of you who always want to know what your cabin will be like...To go to Cruisedeckplans.com and join. It costs $10 for one year, but when you return from your cruise, you can send Steve pictures of your cabin (and any others you managed to photograph) and he pays $.50 for each picture. Submit 20 pictures and you have recouped your membership fee. I joined for four years a couple of years ago, and have made many times that back in pictures (I like to book B2B cruises and run around on turnaround taking pics of cabins I will never be able to afford...). He does have pictures of one WS cabin on Golden and two on Caribbean. EM

Please post pictures! There are some photos on Webshots, I think, of the suite we're staying in & that is why I chose that cabin. There is so little info on them - any insight you can give us would be appreciated.

Have a wonderful cruise! I look forward to your report, but may those 2 weeks go slowly for you.

Thank you VERY VERY much!!!! Got two cases of my fav champagne today and I am READY TO GO! lol

Archived