review of the golden 12/16 to 3/2 the ups and downs

echotumi

Dear Echotumi,

My I politely request you at least look at your postings to check for grammar, spelling, punctuations, etc. to make them a little easier to read?

We should all do that...even though you typed My of May, I knew what you meant.

Dear Echotumi,

My I politely request you at least look at your postings to check for grammar, spelling, punctuations, etc. to make them a little easier to read?

And may I politely suggest that it is against the rules of this board

to critique someone's grammar. It's in the rules when you sign up.:)

I am! No problem for not recognizing- I don't post a lot. Planning on going to the meet and greet.

I have been on CC multiple times every day just reading stuff because I am so excited about the upcoming cruise and I don't know what to do with myself. So, I appreciate the time that people take to post on here. So, thank you everyone!

I hope you will join us in our suite for our wine party. Details are on our roll call!

Hi Echotumi(Steve and Linda).Glad to see your review.

It was fun to meet everyone one at the M&G - Unfortunately Cindy had the wrong day for the M&G and so didn't get the invitations out to all of the Officers - she felt sooo bad about that and ofcourse, missed the M&G herself.

Malc and I enjoyed the cruise - we did find the first two days rougher than they had been in Jan 2010 and the weather a bit cooler throughout - but that's the chance one takes. The Ladies toilets being out of order was a bit much though - and it seemed to be throughout the whole cruise. I have one more complaint, and I found many folks complaining about the same thing - the beef dishes were on the tough side - first time on all our Princess cruises we noticed this - I'm sure the message was being forwarded to the Chefs.

All in all though - a great time - wonderful service by a happy smiling crew - fun entertainment. We will take the trip again in December this year.

If I have made any typing or errors in grammer - please refrain from commenting - it serves no purpose.l Thanks

and we got the pacific life moment . we did the snorkel trip in maui. and we didnt get to go to turtle town because of the rain the night before ,but what a show bye the whales worth every penny ,will never have to do a whale watch again. the breach was about 100 ft away from the boat and it did it 3 times , we must have seen 60 whales and babys and just wonderful.was a good trip,were going to try april next year ,or sept , when the water is warmer

we had wet suits and still the water was cool ,

Did you bring your own wetsuits or were they available on the boat? Were there any people that snorkeled without them? What did you see while snorkeling? Did you feel the boat was crowded?

Thanks so much for your review. I will also be on the next Golden cruise and can't wait.

Janet

Archived