Back to Back Cruises

BRU5

Interested in doing a back to back cruise. Do you just book each cruise separately and therefore have 2 separate bookings or is there a way in which you just make one booking for a 14 day cruise? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Interested in doing a back to back cruise. Do you just book each cruise separately and therefore have 2 separate bookings or is there a way in which you just make one booking for a 14 day cruise? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

We are doing a B2B Alaska cruise in May on the Millennium (Vancouver-Seward-Vancouver). We booked two separate cruises and were given two separate booking numbers. When also did a B2B Alaska cruise last year on Royal Caribbean and they also gave us two separate booking numbers.

Karen

Loved our B2B. Did the E Med then the TransAtlantic (TA) out of Rome on the Solstice. Yes, you book them individuallly, we got the same SR and the turnaround Rome port of call was just like another port...loved it!

We turned in our PassCards and got new ones. In most European ports, that is all there is to it. In the US, you'll probably have to go through customs and come back on. They will get all B2B'ers together and you'll leave and come back very efficiently. Or, if you take a tour, it is coordinated with that. All done very nicely.

I usually book Celebrity cruises On Line, but that one, I called the Celebrity line and they helped me book the B2B and get the same SR for both cruises. You can do the same with a TA, and I bet if you are early, you can do it On Line and get the same SR.

If you have different SR's, you pack just your drawer items in your suitcases and loose items, leave your hanging stuff, and the room steward moves it all for you.

Enjoy!

Den

Archived