I'm focused!

I've only lost 1 pound in this weeks' weekly weigh in, but 1 pound lost is better than 1 pound gained! :D

That's a total of -13 so far.

13 pounds is AWESOME!!!! 1 pound a week is really good and healthy!!

I'm done 9lbs as of today. Was really hoping to hit the 10 mark, but i can be happy with 9! I've lost 7% body fat though, so that's GREAT! I have been living in sweats and my "fat girl jeans" but last weekend i was able to wear my favorite capris that have been way too tight! I'm happy with that. Still a long road ahead of me, but knowing my dress will be here in 2 months and it's a size smaller than what fit me in the store is keeping me motivated!!!

Keep it up girls! We are all doing awesome!

13 pounds is AWESOME!!!! 1 pound a week is really good and healthy!!

I'm done 9lbs as of today. Was really hoping to hit the 10 mark, but i can be happy with 9! I've lost 7% body fat though, so that's GREAT! I have been living in sweats and my "fat girl jeans" but last weekend i was able to wear my favorite capris that have been way too tight! I'm happy with that. Still a long road ahead of me, but knowing my dress will be here in 2 months and it's a size smaller than what fit me in the store is keeping me motivated!!!

Keep it up girls! We are all doing awesome!

9lbs is also great! I am so proud of everyone's weight loss and anticipating my BIG DAY...only 25 more days before my departure to Orlando!!

Denise2000, what day are you leaving for Orlando? When is your wedding?

I'm leaving for Miami on Saturday April 30 :eek: I'm excited to finally do this! Our wedding is May 1 in Key West

I managed to lose 6-7 lbs in the last month or so, and I would really love to drop another 10 before I leave. Wishful thinking, but I'll keep trying!

As of today in the past 2 weeks I've lost 9.5 lbs. I have been slacking when it comes to working out lately because outside of planning the wedding, I do a lot of charity work and volunteer a lot with my church so I may have 1 day a week where I don't do anything at all and even then I usually do something like take my daughter to the park or beach.

But my office is up 2 flights of stairs and I'm constantly going up and down them every day so I'm sure it's helping along with my super strict diet of organic fruits and veggies, no sugar additives and only whole grains (no white or enriched flours). Plus all I drink is water. No alcohol, soda, coffee until my wedding.

Denise2000, what day are you leaving for Orlando? When is your wedding?

I'm leaving for Miami on Saturday April 30 :eek: I'm excited to finally do this! Our wedding is May 1 in Key West

I managed to lose 6-7 lbs in the last month or so, and I would really love to drop another 10 before I leave. Wishful thinking, but I'll keep trying!

I'm leaving April 30th and will return May 7th. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! 6-7 lbs in a month? FANTASTIC!!!!

As of today in the past 2 weeks I've lost 9.5 lbs. I have been slacking when it comes to working out lately because outside of planning the wedding, I do a lot of charity work and volunteer a lot with my church so I may have 1 day a week where I don't do anything at all and even then I usually do something like take my daughter to the park or beach.

But my office is up 2 flights of stairs and I'm constantly going up and down them every day so I'm sure it's helping along with my super strict diet of organic fruits and veggies, no sugar additives and only whole grains (no white or enriched flours). Plus all I drink is water. No alcohol, soda, coffee until my wedding.

WOW that's a diet I would defintely fail at but I want to congratulate you on your success! I live on the 5th flight and also take the stairs instead of the elevator. Keep up the good work!

Sounds like we are all on the right track.

I'm just eating way less but not to the point of starvation. I pretty much decided to eat what I love but in smaller portions. I'm actually measuring my food and also logging what I eat. I think the only thing I have stopped having is soda.

WOW that's a diet I would defintely fail at but I want to congratulate you on your success! I live on the 5th flight and also take the stairs instead of the elevator. Keep up the good work!

I think I would have been more lienent had I not known I had a thyroid problem late last year. But now that I know, I have to be that much more strict to lose weight and keep it off. Plus with me being so strict, it's actually changed my habits. I don't remember the last time I craved chocolate or soda. I cooked whole grain pasta the other day with an assortment of fresh veggies and made my own tomato sauce. It ended up delicious.

I miss my eggs and cheese and meat but I know it'll pay off in the end and in 60 days when I go in for my dress. Plus when I go on the cruise I'll be a lightweight drinking so I won't be drinking as much and I know I won't be craving a ton of food because I've worked so hard to get here.

today is a tough day for me! We've been having some issues with my Fiance's job, so i've been super stressed! I have just been wanting to eat!!! I haven't, and i'm proud of myself for sticking to my diet.... i just keep telling myself i get cake on the wedding day and can eat!!!! I don't plan on eating back all the weight i've lost, but i plan on enjoying myself as well!

Just wish it wasn't 176 more days until i can have coke!!!! During the week at work i've been bringing salads with tomatos, chicken and FF shredded cheese, and I cant wait to have that tomorrow!!!! It's so great that THAT'S what i'm excited about! Even though i miss chocolate and french fries.... i can live without them....but not without my healthy salad at lunchtime!!! :-)

I refuse to weigh myself more than once a week....so tuesday is my weigh in day. Hoping to be over the 10lb mark!!!

And i've been having my fiance take pictures of me so i can look back and SEE my results...that was my biggest downfall last time. People kept saying i was TOO skinny, but i didn't see it. I still saw a fat girl in the mirrow and wanted to keep losing, i'm hoping seeing pictures will help me to see that i look how i WANT... :-)

Keep it up girls!!!

Hey if you dont mind me asking..I noticed your located in south florida. Im in Miami and I'm interested in doing HCG diet but I'm curious as to how to go about it. Did you see a doctor- or order the shots and everything online? If so, what website did you use and do you know if there is a doctor here in Miami or close by that does the HCG diet?

Let me know, thank you!!

today is a tough day for me! We've been having some issues with my Fiance's job, so i've been super stressed! I have just been wanting to eat!!! I haven't, and i'm proud of myself for sticking to my diet.... i just keep telling myself i get cake on the wedding day and can eat!!!! I don't plan on eating back all the weight i've lost, but i plan on enjoying myself as well!

Keep it up girls!!!

We we're just saying how we hope we don't gain all the weight back on our cruise. We may hit the treadmill while on the cruise just to balance out the extra eating and getting some movement in.

Hold on tight girl, life is stressful and food always seems comforting. You CAN do it!

I started Weight Watchers Online on January 4th and as of today have lost 21 pounds. Weight Watchers always works for me, when I want it to :cool:

Excellent!

Keep up the good work.

I joined Weight Watcher online once but never followed it.

I keep hearing it gives good results and may try it after the wedding.

I can't afford another monthlyt\ bill while paying for our wedding and also, right now I don't need my gown taken in and don't want to lose weight where I'll have to spend money on more alterations! lol

I have done Weight Watchers before and always had great results. I just felt guilty when I would have to pay for weeks I couldn't find time to go to a meeting and/or get weighed. That's why I like WW online so much better. It's only $17.95 per month. I can track my points on my laptop or phone throughout the day or at the end of the day. I still get all the resources that I got at the meetings, but with more flexibility and less money. I have always liked that WW is about eating, not about deprivation.

Congratulations on your wedding! Enjoy!

We we're just saying how we hope we don't gain all the weight back on our cruise. We may hit the treadmill while on the cruise just to balance out the extra eating and getting some movement in.

Hold on tight girl, life is stressful and food always seems comforting. You CAN do it!

Excellent!

Keep up the good work.

I joined Weight Watcher online once but never followed it.

I keep hearing it gives good results and may try it after the wedding.

I can't afford another monthlyt\ bill while paying for our wedding and also, right now I don't need my gown taken in and don't want to lose weight where I'll have to spend money on more alterations! lol

Hey if you dont mind me asking..I noticed your located in south florida. Im in Miami and I'm interested in doing HCG diet but I'm curious as to how to go about it. Did you see a doctor- or order the shots and everything online? If so, what website did you use and do you know if there is a doctor here in Miami or close by that does the HCG diet?

Let me know, thank you!!

I did it thru a Dr. in South Miami but there are several I know of. Where in Miami are you located? I'm in Pembroke Pines.

I was going to order it online but my friend said she didn't lose as much online as she did with going to the Dr. But now I'm starting the drops & B12 injections tomorrow (the natural ones not the homeopathic ones) from a Dr. in Hollywood and I've heard nothing but rave reviews from both the shots and the natural drops.

Only thing about online is, you never know what you are really getting so you can't ever be sure it's the real deal or the correct strength.

The drops you can get from GNC.

I did it thru a Dr. in South Miami but there are several I know of. Where in Miami are you located? I'm in Pembroke Pines.

I was going to order it online but my friend said she didn't lose as much online as she did with going to the Dr. But now I'm starting the drops & B12 injections tomorrow (the natural ones not the homeopathic ones) from a Dr. in Hollywood and I've heard nothing but rave reviews from both the shots and the natural drops.

Only thing about online is, you never know what you are really getting so you can't ever be sure it's the real deal or the correct strength.

The drops you can get from GNC.

I'm actually in South Miami! But I'm willing to drive a little haha not TOO far though! And ya that's what I was skeptical about ordering online, not knowing if it's the real thing.

I'm actually in South Miami! But I'm willing to drive a little haha not TOO far though! And ya that's what I was skeptical about ordering online, not knowing if it's the real thing.

Well privately it cost more ($700) but you can get the drops thru GNC for like $80. My email is celliem@gmail.com . If you have any questions, email me. If you still want to do it, I can give you my old dr. she was AWESOME!!!

I have done Weight Watchers before and always had great results. I just felt guilty when I would have to pay for weeks I couldn't find time to go to a meeting and/or get weighed. That's why I like WW online so much better. It's only $17.95 per month. I can track my points on my laptop or phone throughout the day or at the end of the day. I still get all the resources that I got at the meetings, but with more flexibility and less money. I have always liked that WW is about eating, not about deprivation.

Congratulations on your wedding! Enjoy!

Thank you!

Does WW have every food imaginable? I cook dinner almost every night and don't use recipes and I think it would be hard to track. I wouldn't mind the $18.00 a month but I think you have to pay like 3 months upfront and I don't even have that with my wedding almost 3 months away. :(

Thank you!

Does WW have every food imaginable? I cook dinner almost every night and don't use recipes and I think it would be hard to track. I wouldn't mind the $18.00 a month but I think you have to pay like 3 months upfront and I don't even have that with my wedding almost 3 months away. :(

Lipz it depends on the ingredients you use. You may have to subsitute the salt for Mrs. Dash and certain others ingredients we love to cook with. Certain ingredients can cause you points and I would honestly rather eat my points as oppose to tasting them(if that makes sense). The key to WW is exercise(could have lost more weight if I did this) and lots of fruits and vegetables which is no points. I have been slacking last week due to me having surgery and couldn't stomach the fresh fruit because of the meds but this week I feel 100% better and back on my regimen. Good luck, I know you will do good with WW because you don't have to deprive yourself of nothing only substitute certain foods, etc...I gave up COLDSTONE CREAMERY for Skinny Cow Ice cream and to my suprise it was delicious!

The key to WW is exercise

This would be my down fall! lol

I gave up COLDSTONE CREAMERY for Skinny Cow Ice cream and to my suprise it was delicious!

I've yet to try Skinny Cow but I hear it's really GOOD!

Sometimes I feel like eating healthier if costing me more money....anyone else?

At any rate, I did my weigh-in this week and I'm down another 1 1/2 pounds. That's -16 since February 6th .

Slow and steady she goes.....

We are going to be some hot brides!!! Keep up the good work everyone!!

I just got a new game for our Xbox Kinect called Shape Evolved and it is by far one of the best workout games ever plus I never have to go anywhere! So if you have a Kinect, definitely try that game!

Congrats! I'm down another 5 myself! keep it up!!

Congrats Ladies! I have reached my first goal of losing 10 pounds now anything extra would be a bonus for me(especially since I will be pigging out in less then 2 weeks):D

Archived