I'm focused!

This morning I got even more exciting news than the trip to my scale yesterday... I was able to fit back into a pair of my old jeans that I couldn't even close anymore. So -18 AND some inches LOST! :D

Keep up the good work sisters!

Wow you guys are doing good with your plans! I am joining in with you all here! I just got engaged and booked my wedding yesterday on the Carnival Inspiration in December, 2011. I would love to lose about 60 pounds or so by then. Keep me on track ladies! I am not doing any specific plan. I try to eat smaller amounts and healthier foods and get some exercise in each day.

Wow you guys are doing good with your plans! I am joining in with you all here! I just got engaged and booked my wedding yesterday on the Carnival Inspiration in December, 2011. I would love to lose about 60 pounds or so by then. Keep me on track ladies! I am not doing any specific plan. I try to eat smaller amounts and healthier foods and get some exercise in each day.

Hahaha sounds like WW to me, LOL. Congratulations on your engagement and welcome aboard, we are glad to have you here!

Hahaha sounds like WW to me, LOL. Congratulations on your engagement and welcome aboard, we are glad to have you here!

Well, I am not counting points or calories, not eating specific foods, etc. That's what I meant as far as no plan.

Kayysums, way to go on your 7 pounds.

You guys are all doing amazing!!! I'm having a really hard time lately. Been sticking with it, but craving crap....which is strange for me because usually after a week i don't crave bad stuff anymore.

In the past, my fiance hasn't been very supportive. When i did WW he never was too helpful. But lately, he's really stepped it up! I know he loves me the way I am (when we started dating I was 65lbs heavier!) and he would be happy if i stayed exactly the way i am. But i think he finally realized how much I want this. It's not for him, it's for ME! So he's been really great. We don't eat out much anymore, and he used to ask for pizza every sunday, hasn't done that once since i started (march 15). He's been amazing! He wants to have this big BBQ on memorial day weekend for his bday and even said he wants "fatty" burgers (apparantly the burgers i make with 4% fat aren't his favorite-hehe), but he said we will grill chicken or my FF hotdogs for me... He's too sweet.

I'm down 14lbs. Still a lot to go, but just 5lbs shy of halfway!! And still 165 days til we leave! I just want to be ALMOST to my goal in about 6 weeks when my dress gets here and we start alterations.

Keep it up ladies! We are all doing an amazing job!

My aunt said it best on facebook. "it's funny how the threat of heart attack and diabetes don't motivate you, but the thought of going on a cruise with your family gets you eating better and moving!" Haha

My aunt said it best on facebook. "it's funny how the threat of heart attack and diabetes don't motivate you, but the thought of going on a cruise with your family gets you eating better and moving!" Haha

So true....!:o

Hey ladies!

I started my diet on April 8th! As of this morning I've lost 7 pounds! Woo hoo!! By November I want to be down 50-60 pounds! Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Congratulations! You should easily reach your goal if you keep this up!

Archived