Soda card prices?

imlulu

You purchase a card that gives you unlimited soda by the glass not in cans. The tip is included.

My 12 and 18 yr olds love them as it is the only time they can drink unlimited soda without me bugging them about. I would never buy one for myself as I might drink 1 diet coke on a trip. However if you are kid who drinks lots of soda it is a good deal.

Its even $6 per day PER PERSON if I wanted to dot all my ts, and cross my i's.

You are correct.

Firefly, you know it and I know it, but new cruisers might not, so I clarified it. Sorry, didn't mean to tweak your nose...

Firefly, you know it and I know it, but new cruisers might not, so I clarified it. Sorry, didn't mean to tweak your nose...

I was laughing and tweeking you back. I guess you cant see when Im laughing though, it doesnt come thru.

I was also being a smart aleck pointing out it was a per person price, since there is so much sharing going on....I had a lady get three beverages for 3 in her family every night on her soda card, and she said at these prices, they are still making a fortune and they got her the drinks for herself and two others.

Clearly there is sharing going on.

i was laughing and tweeking you back. I guess you cant see when im laughing though, it doesnt come thru.

I was also being a smart aleck pointing out it was a per person price, since there is so much sharing going on....i had a lady get three beverages for 3 in her family every night on her soda card, and she said at these prices, they are still making a fortune and they got her the drinks for herself and two others.

Clearly there is sharing going on.

:d :d What is this? I enter capital D's to get the supersmiley, and get this... ;)

:d :d What is this? I enter capital D's to get the supersmiley, and get this... ;)

You beat me...i just use the : and D for :D and : ( :( ..or the : ) to get :)

the : and P used to be a wink when I did those message things a long time ago. I still type them myself, not the ones on the side.

You beat me...i just use the : and D for :D and : ( :( ..or the : ) to get :)

the : and P used to be a wink when I did those message things a long time ago. I still type them myself, not the ones on the side.

I started out by trying to use the "button" on the side and it gave me the colon and small-case D, so I entered it manually with a colon and capital D, but it kept reverting to the small D. :D This morning it works... :confused:

Archived