Carnival Conquest Suite ???

Yes!

Got to view a suite on a cabin crawl we did on our first cruise on the Conquest, it was being occupied by 3 women, so they had the room set up with 2 twins (and I assume the other slept on the sofa bed).

We were on the same cabin crawl with jenale80. :D Fantastic news for your Mom, awesome room!

ExNavyInHouston join your roll call if you haven't, we had an awesome one in October. You will meet great people.

We will be on the Conquest for the 4th time in July. Happy Cruising!

I'm not trying to be a Doubting Thomas, because believe me I want you guys to be right.

But, after I read your good news comments, I went back to the deck plan and noticed the legend here and all the little symbols.

Many of them point to situations where two beds make one, etc. Yet, 7239 has no symbols :confused: ...

After seeing this Deck Plan, do you all still feel for sure we can make 2 beds?

Screenshot2011-03-05at70655AM.png

I put a call into Carnival's VIP Players folks and they are closed on weekends, and we're leaving on the Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas in the morning, so hopefully they will confirm for me by email as I requested on the voicemail.

. Yet, 7239 has no symbols :confused: ...

A.

means the cabin only holds 2 people. If the bed was not able to break down into two beds you will get a symbol that states the beds can not be seperated.

That's a good point about the symbols. BUT in looking at them there is not one symbol that depicts a king bed only. I think the rooms that have a symbol are because its either a set of twins with uppers or a set of twins with upper and sofa or a single twin and sofa etc.

:confused::confused::confused:

If your still doubtful, give Carnival a call, that should help. :D

Archived