Help us decide

whatcruiseisnext

We were thrilled to be able to look at the schedules for 2012 Europe with the link posted yesterday. Now we are trying to decide between the Baltic and the British Isles. We have already done the Med cruise and the Greek Isles cruise. can anyone help us out with pros and cons of each.

We were thrilled to be able to look at the schedules for 2012 Europe with the link posted yesterday. Now we are trying to decide between the Baltic and the British Isles. We have already done the Med cruise and the Greek Isles cruise. can anyone help us out with pros and cons of each.

we did the british isles last sep and loved it first time over there on the crown ;)

We too were wondering about the same cruises. I fancy the Baltic one but from what I can see the only one going out from Southampton is on July 7th which I fear may be school holidays therefore loads of kids. There are more dates to pick with the round Britain/Ireland ones and we have not been on the Caribbean Princess. We will wait to see what the UK prices will be. We also would love to go to Iceland but there only seems to be Princess cruises from Copenhagen to there and we don't want to fly. Hopefully I missed something, there don't seem that many going out of Southampton next year which is a shame as we live so close to there.

I haven't been on either cruise yet, but I would definitely choose the Baltic Cruise. The reason is because it goes to a number of different countries and cultures. I especially am interested in going to St. Petersburg. I think it would be fascinating to visit Russia.

We did Scotland and Ireland on our own renting cars and it was awsome!! Then we took the Baltic cruise - really great. You can get to see so many countries on the Baltic cruise that are really spread out - fantastic. Our favorite port was Tallin, Estonia - it was great. But really ALL the the ports on the Baltic cruise were amazing. You'll love it. The best part of touring Ireland by yourself is getting to drive through the hills. My favorite part of renting a car in Ireland was driving along the coastline and taking my time exploring - awsome!

I did the British Isles cruise with Regents last year and absolutely loved it. It was my second time to the area and I don't think I'll ever get tired of Ireland and Scotland. My vote is for the British Isles but I prefer cooler weather.

dis the Baltics cruise a few years ago out of copenhagen which was amazing even though we hit some bad weather and skipped Helsinki. Do the itinirary that includes Oslo instead of Warenemude as its soo far away I hear from Berlin.

Archived