Five cruise amenities

oceansandseas

DH and I will be taking our 5th cruise with Oceania in a few weeks. I have been on board when the 5 cruise pins were presented. Is there anything else given for this event. I read on the page that there were 5 cruise amenities. What would they be? Has anyone received anything other than the pins on their 5th cruise with Oceania? Looking forward to our cruise. Actually getting excited.

Thanks for any info.

We just completed our fifth cruise, and we got our pin in a little ceremony in which the Captain and Ops Mgr presented it to us at the special cocktail party for past O cruisers. We also got the $200 shipboard credit. It came at the beginning of the cruise and was good through the rest of the cruise.

They also often invite you to a dinner (usually in Polo or Toscana on the "R" ships) with an officer and another couple or two, depending.

I don't think it happens all the time but it did with us on our fifth and sixth cruises. Very pleasant evenings.

Mura

We received our 5 cruise pin on the Inaugural Canal cruise, but there were so may people at 5 cruises on both that voyage and on the Maiden voyage, there was no ceremony for 5. Only those with 10 or more cruises were mentioned by name. We got the pin with a nice letter delivered to our stateroom. There were 830 previous guests aboard the Maiden voyage, one of which was on their 31st Oceania cruise.

Sorry to burst your bubble, however, you will just get a pin plus a $200 shipboard credit. We just completed our 20th cruise on Oceania and recieved our platinum pin. There were so many 5 trip cruisers that they weren't called up to the stage but their names were announced. Depending on how many other repeat cruisers are on board is whether you will be on stage to receive your pin, as far as I can tell.:D

Sorry to burst your bubble, however, you will just get a pin plus a $200 shipboard credit. We just completed our 20th cruise on Oceania and recieved our platinum pin. There were so many 5 trip cruisers that they weren't called up to the stage but their names were announced. Depending on how many other repeat cruisers are on board is whether you will be on stage to receive your pin, as far as I can tell.:D

Have you decided what your free cruise will be?

Jancruz1

Archived