price of classic drink package

saltywillie

I'm excited for the premium package for several reasons, and it's just not making sure I get my drinks at night. I love that we can use it for specialty coffee which I partake of twice a day... easy. I also like that you can get bottled water... which I do several times a day... I always buy a "coke" card and that's included in the premium drink package also. And at the end of the day, I know I drink 3 glass of wine.

I don't think I will really be making bank on the program, but I do find that a set price will not make me wonder if I should get that extra espresso each afternoon.

I agree... it's not about drinking more than the card costs. It's about not having to wonder if that extra drink is 'worth it'. So looking forward to paying upfront for the Premium package and being able to order almost whatever I want without worrying about 'what if I don't like it? is it really worth another $12+ on the tab'. Not even looking at the classic since I plan to be adventurous and try many drinks and wines not included with it.

How much is a drink if you purchase it regularly such as a premium tequila sunrise, or premium vodka and crandberry? Do they have Budweiser 55 or Miller 64 beer my honey only can drink that (due to start of diabetes cannot drink liquor, and cholesterol problem cannot have regular beer)?

Yeah,I originally booked premium and when I realized it was going to cost nearly $60 a day,in my opinion,it just isn't worth it!I did seize tha premium water (Evian Still) package and was totally hydrated the entire cruise.This can be of value but again,was inconvenient.

I was very pleased to order an alcoholic beverage,beer or coffee throughout each day knowing that there was NO way in heck,I was spending $60.00!I suppose youall will have to spend your money to realize that you would have been better off not buying the package.If your a huge consumer of alcoholic products,well then,I suppose your at the right place.CHEERS!:D

Even if i drink 5 glasses of wine which is no bother within the day at 8.00 a pop. Bloody morning for breaky, fresh squeezed orangejuice. specialty coffee. Canèt wait. And maybe a beer within the day. Cant wait and no i am not an alcoholic just on vacation and going to enjoy every minute of it.

How much is a drink if you purchase it regularly such as a premium tequila sunrise, or premium vodka and crandberry? Do they have Budweiser 55 or Miller 64 beer my honey only can drink that (due to start of diabetes cannot drink liquor, and cholesterol problem cannot have regular beer)?

My husband is diebetic a type 2 and had been told to stick with bud light. Lowest amount of sugar in a light beer and that was coming from a dietician.

I'm looking forward to the 21 martinis in the Martini Bar and the 12 drinks in the Molecular Bar and some wines priced between $8.50 and $12.00. All of the above included in the Premium package.

I have another name for the Premium Pkg...I call it, "VACATION"!!

But that's just me.:rolleyes::cool:

And if I drink too much on our cruise my wife will take my keys.:p

LEt THE GAMES BEGIN................RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!:eek:

Even though I'm not a big drinker, my husband has talked me into getting the drink plan. I agree with some of the other posters....there's no worries about keeping the shipboard bill real. We rarely drink any amount outside of our home due to not wanting to put ourselves or others at risk on the road....and I love rotaryscotty's answer....it's VACATION!! :)

For me it is a matter of how much time I will spend on board. Our 10 night cruise only has 2 sea days. We spend most of the days in port off the ship. I don't think I could drink enough to make it even a resonable expense. But not having the package won't stop me from having a drink if I want one.

But I would think that if your cruise has more sea days, I could see where the package would be worth it.

We took a close look at our past bills and decided to get the premium NON alcoholic package and pay our alcoholic drinks (since we don't drink much alcohol) and that was a pretty good deal - especially when we took a look at the number water bottles we had and then I 'd we made a pretty substancial dent into their ginger ale stocks tooo. The non alcoholic foo foo drinks where also substancial and it was even better not having to think about having that extra drink or maybe another Razzle Dazzle at the bar before or after dinner....

I was talking to a friend the other night, on a cruise last year he paid $400 for his alcohol alone - I figure between speciality coffees, juices, pop and drinks it will be worth it - and the worry gone out of what the bill will be at the end. You don't think when you go to an all inclusive that all of that is hidden in the price? A cruise is akin to a 5 star resort - which will run you about $4000 all inclusive - which is what my cruise cost me with a premium package.

Its not worth it!You'll spend your cruise making certain you get your $56 a day in booze.Plus,it isn't included in your stateroom.Lots of fun making a trip to a bar onboard in your robe when you want a beer.

You can't do this with beer, as they usually open it before giving it to you, but for pop, grab a spare can or two and keep to keep in your cabin. Swap it out with a cold one from the mini-fridge when you're in the cabin and have a taste for a pop.

If you're lucky, you might be able get an obliging bartender to give you an un-opened beer too.

I'm looking forward to the 21 martinis in the Martini Bar and the 12 drinks in the Molecular Bar and some wines priced between $8.50 and $12.00. All of the above included in the Premium package.

I have another name for the Premium Pkg...I call it, "VACATION"!!

But that's just me.:rolleyes::cool:

And if I drink too much on our cruise my wife will take my keys.:p

LEt THE GAMES BEGIN................RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!:eek:

HA!!! I love it and I completely agree!!!!!:D

Kenorus- I know the cruise lines not have these beers but perhaps your husband want to drink them as they are lower in calories too....my other half is borderline diabetic and has cholesterol problem so now he drinks budweiser 55 beer or miller 64 beer maybe your husband like to try them out?

Archived