Recommendations for Airline out of Port Canvaeral

AF-1

Hi, taking into consideration customs, the drive time from port to Orlando airport, what time would u suggest would be the earliest to take a flight. I am asking this question because I need to book a shuttle service for the 11 of us; and want to get input into the earliest and most comfortable time to catch a flight; I do know something could delay our ship; customs could delay us getting off; but if everything goes according to plan with a normal debarkation what would be a reasonable time; or no earlier than time? Thank you in advance.

Hi, taking into consideration customs, the drive time from port to Orlando airport, what time would u suggest would be the earliest to take a flight. I am asking this question because I need to book a shuttle service for the 11 of us; and want to get input into the earliest and most comfortable time to catch a flight; I do know something could delay our ship; customs could delay us getting off; but if everything goes according to plan with a normal debarkation what would be a reasonable time; or no earlier than time? Thank you in advance.

Well, there is some subjectivity here. My opinion is just that. Assuming that it is a domestic flight, I would think that 90 minutes before your scheduled departure should be sufficient. As always, check your flight status before you return your rental car.

I would not book a flight before noon and for my peace of mind 1pm would be better. I came back into CC a couple of years ago and we were late. Did not get off the ship until 9:30. No use starting the stress meter right after a cruise.

Archived