how do I submit a price reduction form?

tigerxj

We are on the 4/24 sailing of the legend, booked with past guest rate in January. Price dropped today by $300 of what we paid. how do I submit a price reduction form? I have only found a form for the early saver price protection.

Thanks in advance

There is no form for price drops on other rates. If you are before final payment you call for the reduction, if past then look to see if there is a category above yours that matches what you paid you want to ask for a upgrade to.

Bottom line, call a pvp or your TA. Early saver-past final payment, ect......

We booked late and paid in full. 3 price drops & have been upgraded 3 times. 1st one free, 2nd $30, 3rd time free. No OBC, but we've gone from 8D to 9A with just phone calls. We actually up-then/down graded from 9A to aft ext (8M), as the 9A was obstructed & had a bank of 2 elevators adj to front wall (looked like a big room tho!)

Keep calling Carnival or your TA every time the price drops.

:cool:

Well, i sat on the phone for an hour, was disconnected 3 times before I got a person on the line, and somehow, during our call, the fare viewer price that i was seeing ($1458 for an 8K that we booked), was not the price the carnival rep was seeing. She saw the price that I paid, even with the past guest discount. She told me that when there is a price drop it stays that way for a week, and wouldn't just change after a few hours.

Then I got disconnected.

I'm done dealing with this for tonight.

well I persevered and called one last time. Got a person on the phone quickly, and got an upgrade from 8K (extended balcony 7205) to 8M (aft-facing extended balcony 6264) for $40.

It is normally an occupancy restricted room since it is set up for 3 with the sofa sleeper, but for some reason the restriction had been removed. There were 5 other aft-facing balconies left.

If we get bumped, it will be equal or better value than the 8M aft-facing.

Super excited, thank you so much for your help everyone!

Archived