Help with Cabins on Maasdam

babygirl722

I could use some help on picking 2 cabins on the Maasdam 10 night Caribbean sailing next April. We are a family of 4 sailing and decided that 2 cabins would work best. 2 inside cabins are fine as an option, ideally adjoining.

I am, of course, open for other suggestions.

Thanks for your help!

The biggest advantage is that two cabins will give you two bathrooms. Were you to take a large cabin for the four of you, you'd be sharing just one bathroom.

How about the Inside cabins on Navigation Deck..... easy access to the pool and Lido. :)

I have not been on the Maasdam but did research cabins on our upcoming cruise on the Veendam. Although not adjoining, the J cabins on the lower promenade are just steps away from the outdoor deck area. Another possibility are K 548 and K 549 but again they are not adjoining. They are sideways cabins so the layout is more spacious. We have one booked for our friends on the Veendam. They are on the main deck. I would avoid cabins marked standard (NN) and try for the ones marked large. You can look on the deck plans on the Holland America website.

Diane

Archived