Show times on Allure of the Seas

We are interested in a cruise on the Allure of the Seas and in researching the ship I am looking for show times. I’ve looked at the Royal Caribbean web site and I don’t see any information on what the show times are on the Allure of the Sea. I know there is Chicago and Blue Planet in the big theater but are they on the same day, do they rotate, are there multiple performances a day? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks...

We are interested in a cruise on the Allure of the Seas and in researching the ship I am looking for show times. I’ve looked at the Royal Caribbean web site and I don’t see any information on what the show times are on the Allure of the Sea. I know there is Chicago and Blue Planet in the big theater but are they on the same day, do they rotate, are there multiple performances a day? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks...

I am sailing Allure in 3 day. The schedule for that sailing is:

Western sailings:

Oceanaria: Sun. 9, 1045, Mon, 9, 1045, Tue. 730, 930

Chicago: Sun 9, Mon. 1030, Tue. 7

Headliner: Wed. 830, 1030, Thur. 1045

Blue Planet: Fri. 9, 1045 Sat. 5

Comedy various time.

Eastern Sailings: Appears the same however, the Friday Blue Planet show starts at 11 pm.

Hope that helps with your planning.

I am sailing Allure in 3 day. The schedule for that sailing is:

Western sailings:

Oceanaria: Sun. 9, 1045, Mon, 9, 1045, Tue. 730, 930

Chicago: Sun 9, Mon. 1030, Tue. 7

Headliner: Wed. 830, 1030, Thur. 1045

Blue Planet: Fri. 9, 1045 Sat. 5

Comedy various time.

Eastern Sailings: Appears the same however, the Friday Blue Planet show starts at 11 pm.

Hope that helps with your planning.

Very similar.. except.. Blue Planet does have a 9:00pm and 11:00pm show on Friday...

^ Nice link!

Also remember that there is one "Welcome" show and one "Goodbye" show, although they are not actually called that. This is a free for all, no reservations required. You can go if you want and it is not repeated, due to the fact that they'd have to run it 3 or 4 times each, thus defeating the purpose of each show. Just wanted to give a heads-up. :)

Thanks...

I read on one of your posts that your son is soon to be a cast member! How exciting:D We are on the 5/29/11 sailing, do you know if the entire cast will be new?

Archived