Is the soda card and actual extra card to carry

valtandc

or is it just part of your deal and you use your regular card?

also, do you get cans and bottles or just fountain soda?

can you get more than one soda at a time? or only one every so often?

thanks.

Can u pre buy them? Like b4 u leave to go?

Not sure? :confused: We've always just bought them the first day - if you wait to buy until the ship is underway you'll avoid a few extra pennies in local sales taxes. Good luck! :)

You can buy them before you go through the Bon Voyage department. On the Dream in February it was a sticker added to my Sign and Sail card. I asked once if I could just have the can, the answer was no :(.

When you order, they fill the glass with ice, then fill with soda, what's left in can stays behind bar.

If you have one of those Carnival cups, they fill ice,t hen fill with soda, but it usually takes the whole can :) Just sayin'...

If you buy the soda “card” you get a sticker to be put on one sail and sign card. You get soda on demand. You don’t need the rest of the can. If you use your sail & sign card or a pre paid soda coupon you get your drink and the can also. That has been our experience. ;)

When you order, they fill the glass with ice, then fill with soda, what's left in can stays behind bar.

Just tell them light ice or "easy ice" since some of them seem to hear "lots of ice" when you say "light ice." You can always add more ice later.

On my last cruise, they placed a Sprite sticker on my S&S card. Every time I ordered a soda from the bar, they opened a can of soda & poured it over ice. I only ever got the can to refill my own glass at dinner. Not sure why they don't give you the can & a glass with ice at the bars?? :confused: And they only give you one soda at a time.

Archived