Recent Pearl AB/SC Suite Pictures?

craig-n-carol

Does anyone have any recent pics of an AB/SC 2BR Family Suite on the Pearl? We are leaving in June for Alaska and would like to see some pics and and stories/advice you might have. Any specifically for room 11512 would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Craig

Am I asking this wrong, or are there just no recent pics out there? I am trying to see the living room area, as I have heard the sofa has recently changed to make out into a bed and I want to see it. All the pics that are out there show a sofa that does not look like it makes into a bed. My DS14 is 6' tall and I want to see if this is an option for him. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

I think that couch is about the only change that has been made in - maybe years. Since the first post did not ask about the couch but asked about recent pics, I am guessing most felt no need to respond. Pictures of this suite are posted often.

If you do not get a response soon, then ask again, with the the real question in the title.

I would also ask if there are other traveling and is the couch the only option for the 6 footer? vs the 2nd bedroom.

Thanks for your reply! I will post another thread with the right question if I don't get the answer I am looking for soon. I have 2 DD's 13 and 16 who like their privacy, but they can all squeeze into the 2nd BR if the DD sleep together in the double sofa bed and him in the pullman. Many threads say a 6 footer can sleep in the pullman. I have also had someone tell me the sofa makes into a bed, not that I doubt it, just want to see it for myself. :)

Thanks again!!!

Craig

I have several pix of a family suite on the Jade, if you'd like to see them. I've sailed on both ships and they seem to be very similar. The sofa there did indeed pull out, in addition to the beds in the second bedroom.

I have several pix of a family suite on the Jade, if you'd like to see them. I've sailed on both ships and they seem to be very similar. The sofa there did indeed pull out, in addition to the beds in the second bedroom.

That would be great, can you send them to rocktobermusic@gmail.com?

Thanks!!! :)

Craig

I posted some pictures from our January cruise on the Pearl along with my review here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1354893

We were in AB suite 11018.

The pics are a little further down and there are some of the room. Sorry none with the sofa bed out (and it does indeed pull out ;)) as we didn't use it but it was a big (long) couch...my closest guess would be near queen size when pulled out.

I posted some pictures from our January cruise on the Pearl along with my review here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1354893

We were in AB suite 11018.

The pics are a little further down and there are some of the room. Sorry none with the sofa bed out (and it does indeed pull out ;)) as we didn't use it but it was a big (long) couch...my closest guess would be near queen size when pulled out.

Perfect, I can see the strap for pullout in front of couch, exactly what I was looking for!!

I love CC!! :)

Thanks! Perfect pics for what I was looking for! Someone else posted pics of second room, so please don’t trouble yourself on my account. Much appreciated!

Archived