SAS transportation Shuttle

Shipbound

Depends on what time of day it is, traffic, and whether there is construction or an accident. It took us maybe 30 minutes from POM to FLL after our cruise, with very little traffic at 8:30am and no accidents or construction going on hope this helps!:D

What is the SAS shuttle? It sounds like a good deal. We have a flight into MIA and cruise leaves out of Ft Lauderdale.

SAS shuttle is a Ft. Lauderdale based shuttle service that offers very reasonable transport services between Ft. Lauderdale & Miami. I believe their transport license limits them to transport to and from Ft. Lauderdale. Not sure that you can hire them to take you from MIA to Ft. Lauderdale.

Dianne

What is the SAS shuttle? It sounds like a good deal. We have a flight into MIA and cruise leaves out of Ft Lauderdale.

SAS will not work for you from MIA to FLL. Your options are:

• Taxi for about $85+ :eek:
  • one way car rental MIA to FLL, then cab or shuttle to the port
  • SuperShuttle for about $40 per person
  • Limo/car service (Larry's limos has been suggested for Miami service)
  • Cruiseline trnasfers.

Search the FLA departures board for more suggestions. Good luck! :)

How long does the SAS transportation usually take from FLL to POM?

Thanks

To answer your question, we have used SAS several times from FLL and hotels in Fort Lauderdale to POM and the transport can take from from 25 - 30 minutes to an hour, according to how many other pax they pick up from other hotels and the airport on the way.

Never had a problem with them and always enjoy talking to the other pax we pick up on our way to the port. In fact, have been on SAS transport a couple of times when we first met some of our CC members we've been ``talking to'' on CC for months but had never met in person before.

Dianne

How long does the SAS transportation usually take from FLL to POM?

Thanks

Depending on the time of day you arrive, 25-30 min. Depending on how many people they are picking up at the airport and when. They may also pick up at hotels on the way to the port. They are quick fast and half the price of the Carnival transfers. www.ridesas.com

SAS will not work for you from MIA to FLL. Your options are:

• Taxi for about $85+ :eek:
  • one way car rental MIA to FLL, then cab or shuttle to the port
  • SuperShuttle for about $40 per person
  • Limo/car service (Larry's limos has been suggested for Miami service)
  • Cruiseline trnasfers.

Search the FLA departures board for more suggestions. Good luck! :)

You might need to call SAS on this one. It does seem odd SAS would not go from Mia to the lauderdale port, but he may be restricted on his permit.

We are using SAS again in 8 days. YAHOO. They are picking us up in FLL at 11:00 to the POM. It's $13 pp for 6 of us, each way. Their permit does limit to FLL, but it might work as FLL is included in your plans. I think if FLL is included in any of the plans, they can do it. Check with them to make sure. I'm very nervous about it as once we used Carnival transfers and waited over 4 hours in the airport for Carnival to "call our number." We could have walked to the port in that amount of time. SAS was great last cruise, but I'm still a little gun shy when it comes to transfers. I WANT to be on that ship in a timely manner, NOT after the welcome aboard party.

I live in MD and we have been using SAS since I think they only had one van with Steve the owner driving. Great guy, honest, nice adn will do anything he can for you. GREAT PRICES. Love using then as they are not a huge mega company.. a smaller growing company that a guy has worked his butt off to grow and treats his customers like family!!!! Highly recomend them if they work for your itenerary.

Archived