guests on embarcation day

aprilivy

Anyone know anything about an offer Princess has for guests to come on board on embarcation day? I remember reading. Somewhere yoo can pay, get priority boarding and guests tour the ship and get lunch.....?

This news release might be what you are looking for: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na1074

Contact Princess to make the arrangements for someone you would like to join you for several hours onboard. There is a small charge for this, but it is refundable in credits towards a future cruise to the guest. ;)

Anyone know anything about an offer Princess has for guests to come on board on embarcation day? I remember reading. Somewhere yoo can pay, get priority boarding and guests tour the ship and get lunch.....?

Use the Search Function for Bon Voyage Experience and you'll see that the reviews are generally very, very positive. We had a great time with my brother and sister-in-law last October on the Emerald before our cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.

I wish they would consider Vancouver for this program. Must be a customs concern that excludes Canadian Cities. Although I have had no problem hosting guests on HAL when the ship is visiting my hometown of Victoria.:(

I think it might be more related to port capabilities and turnaround times. I remember the crew saying something about how Vancouver takes longer to disembark and get reloaded than some others..

I wish they would consider Vancouver for this program. Must be a customs concern that excludes Canadian Cities. Although I have had no problem hosting guests on HAL when the ship is visiting my hometown of Victoria.:(

Archived