Cruise Parking/ Galveston Park N Cruise

inurdreams2379

We used the Park N Cruise, and LOVED it.... Literally right across from the port, and no shuttle to get you anywhere.... Plus the indoor parking makes you not worry about your car when you are gone. We booked about 2 weeks before, but I would book as soon as possible, just so that is one less thing you need to plan!! :D They will send you information, and just print it off and take it with you... Have Fun!!!

We have always used E-Z Cruise parking. When we were there in Nov. on the Conquest, they gave me a ticket for $5.00 off for the next trip. When I called and tried to use it, they said it was good only for drive up's, not if you reserve ahead of time. Works out to be worthless. You pay the same either way. We are going to use them again on 3-28 but after that we will probably change. I just didn't like it because it's misleading.

Doug

Not sure if everyone knows this is available at Galveston.

Disabled Vets & Purple Heart Recipients

Free parking will be offered upon arrival to applicable persons with a picture ID and valid documentation from the U.S. government stating that they are a disabled military veteran or Purple Heart recipient. Acceptable forms of proof are:

Identification must be presented at the time of arrival. No refunds will be issued after the fact.

Travel Agents

One free parking space will be offered to travel and cruise agents with a picture ID and a valid and unexpired International Air Transport Association (IATA) or Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) card. This offer is limited to one parking space per cardholder. Identification must be presented at the time of arrival. No refunds will be issued after the fact.

We always use lighthouseparking.org

It is $55 for 7 day/night cruise and we love the fact that they load up you AND your luggage and take to the pier.

We have never had to wait for a van to take us as they are usually running several non=stop . They also pick you and your luggage up from your car/vehicle.

We used to use EZcruise but like the way things are done better at lighthouse...

We book about a month before hand and pay online.

Hope this helps.

Archived