The Forge, Miami Beach!

psblin99

Has anyone been there?

Yes, my absolute favorite restaurant in South Florida.

What would you like to know about it?

Very cool wine bar, amazing food and steaks, Miami icon, owned by a mafia attorney in the 1920s, largest wine cellar in the southeast, just completely redone, very expensive.

Yes, my absolute favorite restaurant in South Florida.

What would you like to know about it?

Very cool wine bar, amazing food and steaks, Miami icon, owned by a mafia attorney in the 1920s, largest wine cellar in the southeast, just completely redone, very expensive.

Nothing really I first went there in 1971 but last was over 10 years ago. I have been to 49 states and many countries. Very few places equal the Forge. It has always been expensive but fantastic.

Nothing really I first went there in 1971 but last was over 10 years ago. I have been to 49 states and many countries. Very few places equal the Forge. It has always been expensive but fantastic.

Most cruisers either cannot afford The Forge or will not spend the money there. A good night out at The Forge is as much as many cruises cost.

You will not find much feedback on this forum. Head to www.Chowhound.com for feedback.

OMG is it still there?? I used to live in Miami and went with my husbands family several times. Great gold bathroom......

Sue

Sue, Sheerif Malnik just spent several million dollars redoing The Forge. He actually had it shut down for about a year and a half. It looks amazing.

Still old school with the Tiffany glass but a more modern old school.

Those black marble and gold leaf bathrooms were fantastic!

http://www.theforge.com/room-photos.html

All the dark mahogany wood has been bleached.

Sue, Sheerif Malnik just spent several million dollars redoing The Forge. He actually had it shut down for about a year and a half. It looks amazing.

Still old school with the Tiffany glass but a more modern old school.

Those black marble and gold leaf bathrooms were fantastic!

http://www.theforge.com/room-photos.html

All the dark mahogany wood has been bleached.

Amazing. Time to go to Miami!

There is nothing like the Forge. If you have the opportunity and can afford it you should definitely go. The prices are up there but you will get a great meal in a great atmosphere with some of the best service you will ever experience.

I am also a fan of Joe's Stonecrabs which is a whole different experience but also pricey! Thank goodness I left the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area or I would be broke and really big!!!

Archived