burgers and dogs

Boatingmom

there's also the minute steak.

and all the fixin's.

add the salad bar, pizza and calzones, the dessert table, actual ice cream, and you will wonder why you have sailed on rccl. and we haven't even talked about the real food!

food around the clock, which puts the cafe promenade to shame.

there's also the minute steak.

and all the fixin's.

add the salad bar, pizza and calzones, the dessert table, actual ice cream, and you will wonder why you have sailed on rccl. and we haven't even talked about the real food!

food around the clock, which puts the cafe promenade to shame.

Minute steak long gone.

Also grill has chicken fingers.

they have sauteed mushrooms and onions and potato salad and cole slaw. plenty of stuff to go with the burgers.

cookies change from day to day and are not 24/7

Although you can always order cookies 24/7 from Room Service, I believe. Don't worry, OP, you will be OVERWHELMED with the food choices!:D:D

burgers, dogs, grilled chicken breast, chicken tenders, fries, chili topping, melted cheese topping, sauteed mushrooms.

as for cookies, unlike RCL, you can order a plate of cookies from room service for free 24/7 (if I remember correctly on RCL, you had to pay for room service after a certain time at night.)

burgers, dogs, grilled chicken breast, chicken tenders, fries, chili topping, melted cheese topping, sauteed mushrooms.

as for cookies, unlike RCL, you can order a plate of cookies from room service for free 24/7 (if I remember correctly on RCL, you had to pay for room service after a certain time at night.)

I always wonder why people make such a big deal of a small charge that includes the tip after midnight on RCL over here on Carnival. Dont you people tip for room service. Why is it such a big deal to brag you can get room service free for a couple of hours after midnight.

The cookies are nothing like as good as on RCL ...I hate Carnival crumbly cookies. The ones on RCL are soft and good. Im very picky with cookies and have never eaten on on Carnival as I can tell they arent the big soft chewy kind. they are the crumbly kind. no thanks.

I always wonder why people make such a big deal of a small charge that includes the tip after midnight on RCL over here on Carnival. Dont you people tip for room service. Why is it such a big deal to brag you can get room service free for a couple of hours after midnight.

The cookies are nothing like as good as on RCL ...I hate Carnival crumbly cookies. The ones on RCL are soft and good. Im very picky with cookies and have never eaten on on Carnival as I can tell they arent the big soft chewy kind. they are the crumbly kind. no thanks.

gee fire, thanks for assuming that 1. I don't tip 2. I'm bragging and 3. I'm a "you people." Geesh:rolleyes:

Because this is the Carnival ( bash RCCL at every chance ) board.....:eek:

wonder how many on here have been on RCCL... We have and it was very enjoyable, yes more expensive, but in several ways worth it....

Regarding the hotdogs.....

.....without any doubt, easily the WORST dogs we've ever tasted. Don't know what's inside of 'em.....but doesn't even have the texture of meat !

The hamburgers are fine......but they only serve 'em very well done, so we cover with lots of ketchup !

The coleslaw is pretty good imho.

I didn't get the impression at all that you were bragging or really making the point about it being free. I usually like Fire's posts but i think she is off the mark this time....ps....I'm outing myself....I like Carnival and RCL, maybe even Princess...

Every port day, as soon as we get back on board the ship, We dump our gear, and rush to the Grill on LIDO for Burgers and Fries!!! Then it's over to the chairs for food, fun, and Sail away party!!! 40 days until we are on FREEDOM SPRING BREAK 2K11~~~~!!!!!!

Archived