The Upsell Fairy Called!!!!

We just got off the phone with the upsell Fairy for the OWNER'S SUITE!!!! :D:eek:

They wanted an additional 2400.00 to switch from our current suite and adjoining cabin, so we declined. If she'd said 1000.00 we'd have had a deal! U70 and U68 will work just fine for us for that much more money! It was still completely cool to get the call, though! 15 cruises and that's the first one we've gotten.

If I had unlimited money ....Id do the owners suite. That would be fun to do once.

That's kinda how I felt, Fire. I had that eyes crossed, I really want that cabin look...but then like Name of the Game said...that would almost pay for our next cruise. ....insert a sigh there...

It still tickled me, though! :D

Yeah...we're in U70 with an adjoining in U68. How much do they usually offer for an upsell? ...now I'm doubly glad I didn't take it!....

I really don't know if there is a usual here but with what you had to have paid plus the $2400- that doesn't sound like much of a discount over what you could go online and pay. I have seen people saying that they have gotten the owners suite for $600 over what they paid but then people can say anything.

I really don't know if there is a usual here but with what you had to have paid plus the $2400- that doesn't sound like much of a discount over what you could go online and pay. I have seen people saying that they have gotten the owners suite for $600 over what they paid but then people can say anything.

I dont think ya'all are getting it. You cant go online and book the owners suite to my knowledge.

Iv seen a lot of people offered it for several thousand too. I havent seen a post saying $600, but thats not really the point.

Im not saying I would do it...but from some of these posts I dont think ya'all have actually looked at the pics of the owners suite either.

Yep, Fire's right. That was the first thing she said to me. You can't "book" these. You have to call or be called. And she also said that they typically only offer these as "upsells", but I don't know how true that is...that's just what she said on the phone. Our guess is that somebody wanted a suite, and they're trying to see if they can get someone who's already booked a small suite to move so they can then book "ours". Make sense?

And yep, at Fire again...these are the BIG suites that overlook the Lido with all that tinted glass all the way around. You know...the ones with the dining room, 2 walk-ins, hot tub, etc... CRAZY big. It'd be awesome to have it...but not at that price.

Archived