Who do I contact for MTD problems

Yes and that is truely the bad part. We don't want to "take it out" on anyone. We know this is a computer thing, but someone here should be able to fix it. And like I said I feel sorry for the people on the ship that have to clear up the mix ups that the main office cant figure out how to do

I am one of those 7 women, and this has been crazy as Donna has stated. We have all done MTD before, with the husbands, for more than 10 of us, have always been accomodated, that isn't the issue (and NO we wouldn't take it out on the dining staff of Navigator beyond just voicing a simple frustration). It is a glitch that really should be a simple fix,(since they want you to utilize their website for reservations and even when made they are STILL sending you emails to make the reservations) the one friend who paid in Canadian was really bothered by it, and RCI shouldn't cause this kind of stress for a returning, wonderful customer as this woman is. They need to fix the problem, as others have stated here, it has affected more than just a few of us. Thanks to all of you who have posted helpful suggestions :)

davidsmum: when do you sail? I will let you know our outcome.

We're sailing the Oasis July 30....I did try calling RCI last night but was basically told that we should make seperate reservations and then speak to the Maitre D when we board.

I would love to here the outcome of your email though!

Thanks, will send an email. Will let you know if I get a reply

Has the problem been resolved yet? :confused:

Just saw another thread similar to this and hoped your situation had been worked out.

Cruise departs one week from tomorrow...Woo Hoo! :D

Has the problem been resolved yet? :confused:

Just saw another thread similar to this and hoped your situation had been worked out.

Cruise departs one week from tomorrow...Woo Hoo! :D

I received an email back yesterday (took 6 days) and it basically said to go to the maitre'd when we board the ship and they should be able to help me. Yes that is what I plan on doing, but still can't believe that this cannot be worked out ahead of time or that there is even an issue with this to start. I relied to the email asking them to call me, as again I don't understand why people from two different countries cannot request to dine together.

Not going to let it bother me on the cruise, just think someone/somewhere at RCI needs to figure this computer glitch out!!

Yes, one week to go, need to pull out the suitcases.

your email was different then the one got

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

Royal Caribbean International requires permission from all involved parties in order to cross-reference reservations for dining purposes. To ensure that everyone in a group is assigned the same table for dining, guests booked directly through Royal Caribbean International should contact our Reservations Department at 1-800-327-6700 with a list of all relevant reservation numbers, while guests booked through a travel agency must contact their travel agent for assistance. Once we have received permission from all parties, we can then link the booking numbers together to make certain everyone is seated together.

Are they stupid or what :rolleyes:

Archived