Transatlantic FLASH rates.

MCC retired

I just noticed FLASH rates are now available for my 06/03/11 QM2 Westbound TA .

Too late for me , new bookings only .:(

A4 Balcony Guarantee $999 plus tax & fuel.:cool:

There may be more FLASH rates on other sailings after Final Payment date passes. All US travel agents have access to FLASH Rates.

Cunard do have some very good last minute rates at the moment. a couple of days ago i was offered a 19 day cruise from Dubai to Southampton on the Q.E. In a A/3 cabin for £ 1039 per person, That!! included the flight & the fuel surcharge.

Greetings,

We are in the process of purchasing a balcony on the June 3rd Westbound or possibly the June 1st out of Germany.

But I do not know what Flash is..... would someone be so kind to explain?

Thanks, Linda

Greetings,

We are in the process of purchasing a balcony on the June 3rd Westbound or possibly the June 1st out of Germany.

But I do not know what Flash is..... would someone be so kind to explain?

Thanks, Linda

They are especially reduced rates available only to US based travel agents, normally you must pay 100% of the fare when booking. I strongly suggest that you board in Hamburg asthe sail away down the Elbe is a wonderful experience and it only happens for QM2.

Payment is 100% non refundable, only certain cabin categories and booked as guarantee's . Dining choice time may be limited to what is still available for us steerage guests.

If you can handle all that and horrible close in airfare $$ , the sailing is a real bargain.;)

• 3 weeks later...
They are especially reduced rates available only to US based travel agents, normally you must pay 100% of the fare when booking.

Are these "flash rates" posted anywhere or do you have to call a US TA to find out about them?

Just answered my own question with a google "us cunard flash fares" which resulted in...

http://www.cunardcommodore.com/cunardoffers.html

Interesting. I see the cruise that we're on is listed here with a free upgrade to a balcony (which I paid for). I guess I don't want to know what this deal is!

Archived