QM2 2012 TransAtlantic Schedules

MiddleagedM

Does anyone know when the QM2 cruise schedules will be out? Right now the Cunard website only has them through April 27, 2012. Are there any other websites that may list them prior to Cunard?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

There is a "Cunard Voyages August 2011 - April 2013" brochure available for viewing/downloading as a pdf file on cunard.com. It's a brochure for the UK market. They seem to be keeping it pretty well hidden on the US site, but here is the link:

http://www.cunard.com/Documents/Brochures/2012%20Voyage%20Calendar.pdf

Page 7 contains the QM2's transatlantic schedule through January, 2013.

John.

<sigh>

It will likely be a looooong time until I have the pleasure of another QM2 voyage, but I'm nonetheless saddened to see that the 6 day crossings have disappeared altogether this coming year. Somehow, I just liked knowing that one ship was defying "the rules" and doing a dignified and reasonably fast crossing at least once or twice a year.

I'm not angry at Cunard, I'm sure they've done their homework. I'm not angry at those who rejoice at the extra day onboard, I'm sure I wouldn't mind it, either. But I am sad. :(

Archived