Just off the Adventure of the Seas

We just got off the Celebrity Millennium 10 day Southern. One great aspect was smoking was really a non issue.......Looking at the AOS for next March....What is the level of smoking on RCCL ships......Karen

In the interest of saving this thread from turning into what all smoking threads do, search for smoking on RCCI and you will find all the info you could desire!

Will be on Adventure May 29th, cannot wait!

I didn't know you were an eggs benedict guy, Keith. ;):D Have to keep my eyes open for the chocolate breakfast. Maybe Pam and I will join you and Cheryl-Ann for breakfast that morning. LOOOOOVE chocolate! :D

Theresa

Yup....I am a HUGE eggs benedict fan.:)

It would be great to have breakfast with you and Pam that or any other morning. You and Cheryl-Ann should be in heaven that morning.;):D

My DH and I are going on our 1st ever cruise in 14 on AOS :D We are very excited. I have a very silly question. What time zone do I set my watch for. The islands have different times than San Juan. I just do not want to be on an island and miss my boat :eek: Thank you in advance for your assistance!

My DH and I are going on our 1st ever cruise in 14 on AOS :D We are very excited. I have a very silly question. What time zone do I set my watch for. The islands have different times than San Juan. I just do not want to be on an island and miss my boat :eek: Thank you in advance for your assistance!

We have sailed out of San Juan 3 times now and as long as you set your watch for ship time you will be ok. They usually stay on Eastern Daylight Savings Time for the entire cruise this time of the year. Just make sure you are the same as the ship time and you will be ok.

Yup....I am a HUGE eggs benedict fan.:)

It would be great to have breakfast with you and Pam that or any other morning. You and Cheryl-Ann should be in heaven that morning.;):D

Must....have....chocolate............;):D

Archived