Does Sapphire Princess have Movies under the Stars?

clarkg

Unfortunately, no ... nor is there the Piazza (International Cafe, Vines Wine & Sushi Bar, etc.). The ship is scheduled for drydock next January, at which time these features will be added. But there are now flat-screen TV's and some other facelift items that have been added while the ship continues to sail.

YAY! I am so happy MUTS has not been put on Sapphire yet...but I'll bet it will be.
I agree; plus when it's installed, it'll be in the main pool area. What the Sapphire does have is a covered pool, which is great when it's hot outside, raining or chilly/cold as it provides an area to go to which helps alleviate crowding inside when the weather isn't that great, which happens quite often.

I agree; plus when it's installed, it'll be in the main pool area. What the Sapphire does have is a covered pool, which is great when it's hot outside, raining or chilly/cold as it provides an area to go to which helps alleviate crowding inside when the weather isn't that great, which happens quite often.

MUTS installation may keep us off of future Princess Cruises (at least Carib or PC cruises) because to be honest, we do not want to listen to a movie or sports event or whatever, especially at a loud voulme.

Bring back the steel drum bands! Loved that...

Our cruise on Sapphire will be Alaska this summer so the indoor pool will probably be in order.

MUTS is like having a drive-in theater adjoining your back yard. If you want to see what's playing, gee it's convenient. If you don't, well...you can always stay inside.

My personal feeling is that this should be shown in the ship's movie theater - not at the pool. But hey...it could be worse. :)

MUTS installation may keep us off of future Princess Cruises (at least Carib or PC cruises) because to be honest, we do not want to listen to a movie or sports event or whatever, especially at a loud voulme.

Bring back the steel drum bands! Loved that...

Our cruise on Sapphire will be Alaska this summer so the indoor pool will probably be in order.

Having just the opposite feeling, I think MUTS will be helping us to convert to Princess from NCL. I do understand a need for quite though. I do love steel drum bands also.

Archived