Dining Room Questions for Freedom

Does anyone know if they use one of the dining rooms only for Your Time Dining? If so, which one?

We are actually late seating, but our cabin is pretty far aft and we were hoping we might get assigned to the aft dining room.

Do you think there is any way to request that assignment prior to cruising or is that something we'd have to address with the Maitre D when we get on the ship if we aren't already assigned to it?

Does anyone know if they use one of the dining rooms only for Your Time Dining? If so, which one? In mid-Feb it was the FWD Posh deck 3.

We are actually late seating, but our cabin is pretty far aft and we were hoping we might get assigned to the aft dining room. It's a possibility. If you have late seating assigned, you will have to see the Maitre'd to request Anytime - you can't switch back and forth.

Do you think there is any way to request that assignment prior to cruising or is that something we'd have to address with the Maitre D when we get on the ship if we aren't already assigned to it? See the Maitre'd on boarding.

ken

ken

Interesting! On my 2/6 cruise on Freedom, we had ATD on the lower level of Chic dining room (FWD Deck 3). ATD was reserved in the "outer" section of the dining room near the windows, the center section was traditional seating.

Interesting! On my 2/6 cruise on Freedom, we had ATD on the lower level of Chic dining room (FWD Deck 3). ATD was reserved in the "outer" section of the dining room near the windows, the center section was traditional seating.

I knew what I wanted to type -- "Chic".

In mid-Feb it was the FWD Chic deck 3. ken

Anytime is always in the middle dining room. The rest of that dining room and aft dining room will be traditional.

No way to request dining room, or table size.

I disagree, We were assigned to the center dining room but preferred aft (tradition), a brief discussion with the MD right after boarding got us a nice two person table overlooking the main floor in the aft dining room. We didn't ask for a two person table, but maybe because we're platinum? anyway we were pleasant and low key when we asked and it worked out fine for us.

This was aboard the Triumph so maybe the Freedom is different.

Archived