List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Gordon is now on the Navigator. He was everywhere around the ship and a great singer and entertainer!!

I think he will stay on until after the transatlantic in April. We are looking forward to meeting him again.

For those of you from the UK he reminds me a little of Kenneth Williams - pity he was born too late for the 'Carry On' films!!!

Anyone have any updated info on who might be the CD and Asst. CD on this cruise? We are going on the Grandeur again this October:)

We were on this ship in Sept. 2004 and the CD was Tom Canosa and the Asst was "Skippy".....Tom was great, always around the ship and would stop and talk to you and Skippy was the same.

Any info on Skippy also would be appreciated. I have already read that Tom and his wife have retired to start a family:)

Thanks

Comet Cruiser

Gail

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has an updated list for the CD'S??

I was also wondering if Skippy is still on the Grandeur, he was the asst. cd back in 2004.

Thanks

Comet Cruiser

Skippy was there in March 2006, he was not thee in October 2006.

I did not miss him... he was fun at thebegining but became annoying as the cruise went on.

So....anyone know where Paul Rutter is now? I asked about him on another thread that went poof before anyone mentioned him.

I never see anyone talk about him. And he has been my favorite CD so far, by far.

Paul's on Enchantment right now, and will be for a few more weeks until Carly B comes back from vacation. He's been working for Costa for the past few years when those ships are in the Carib

Paul's on Enchantment right now, and will be for a few more weeks until Carly B comes back from vacation. He's been working for Costa for the past few years when those ships are in the Carib

Thank you for the info. Only where'd my post go where I asked this question? I'm glad you answered me before they dumped my post again.

A few more weeks you say? Do you happen to know how many is a few? I've heard great things about Carly but would really be pleased if Paul was still there on April 5th. Do you have an idea if he might still be around by then?

I already heard that my buddy Julian will still be in the concierge lounge. :)

Thank you for the info. Only where'd my post go where I asked this question? I'm glad you answered me before they dumped my post again.

A few more weeks you say? Do you happen to know how many is a few? I've heard great things about Carly but would really be pleased if Paul was still there on April 5th. Do you have an idea if he might still be around by then?

I already heard that my buddy Julian will still be in the concierge lounge. :)

It's going to be very close - that will be Paul's last or Carly's first.

Did you write a nice review of your August cruise with him as CD? I seem to remember telling him he had a good review on here and him remembering that it was you that wrote it . . . :D

It's going to be very close - that will be Paul's last or Carly's first.

Did you write a nice review of your August cruise with him as CD? I seem to remember telling him he had a good review on here and him remembering that it was you that wrote it . . . :D

Yes, I DID write a review about that cruise and probably mentioned Paul Rutter. I remember because I submitted it to the review section and it took so long for them to post it. I wondered why there would be such a delay in getting it up. People like to read fresh reviews before their cruise. Reviews that are two months old are OK, but there's nothing like one only a week or two old.

I went over that video of quest a couple of times today. I notice something new each time. That quest was so funny but Paul did have it under control and was ready for anything. At one point, a guy unzipped his jeans and as he was about to drop them, Paul began to run up and was ready to stop him when he realized the guy was only preparing to show off his...........big boxers with a huge happy face on the front........not what Paul was afraid he was going to show. :D

I love hearing the way Paul says, "don't touch me" as he's being mobbed. I can listen to that over and over and laugh every time. Yes, he's my favorite.

Archived