2012 Europe

Does anyone know if Brilliance will be back in the Med summer of 2012 doing the Med/Venice/Greek island cruises?

The Brilliance will be sailing from Amsterdam & Copenhagen.

She will do 12night sailings which include the Artic Circle & Norwegian Fjords until middle of July.

Then she will do 7 night Scandinavia/Russia sailings from Copenhagen from late July to September.

The Serenade will be doing 12 night sailings from Barcelona calling at Greece, Turkey and on one route she will do an overnight in Venice.

No point in trying to book on the RCI site for a 5 night Liberty sailing in May 2012 as you get as far as the page where you select the sailing and specify the number of passengers and whether you are over 55 etc and select continue and are presented with the same page, the system does not move on. Waste of time

Interesting, I get the same fault when looking at a cruise for Bermuda sept 2012 on the roy........com, but when I look at the Swedish version of the site I can get prices.

Why don't I wan't to book on the Swedish site? Becase the prices for the same cruises are higher, unbelivable but true :(

When its time too actually book I will ask my friends in the US to fill in the reservation for me, with all my data etc.. that way I will get the lowest possible price (for a European)

I think its a little strange that the prices vary so much for the same cruise/cabin/itenary depending on what country one books from. Anyone knows why?

The Brilliance will be sailing from Amsterdam & Copenhagen.

She will do 12night sailings which include the Artic Circle & Norwegian Fjords until middle of July.

Then she will do 7 night Scandinavia/Russia sailings from Copenhagen from late July to September.

The Serenade will be doing 12 night sailings from Barcelona calling at Greece, Turkey and on one route she will do an overnight in Venice.

I guess the folks in Geiranger, Norway have the wrong ship listed, because they think they'll be seeing Serenade 10 times!

2012 Europe is starting to pop up on a UK travel agent site. So I thought you would all like to see what the season is going to look like. So here is what I found.

Serenade- 12 Day Med & Med Greek Isles from Barcelona

Jewel- 12 Day Scandinavia & Russia and 1 12 day Fjords and Iceland Voyage from Harwich

Adventure- 7 Day West Med from Malaga

Grandeur- 7 Day West Med from Palma De Mallorca

Vision- 6 Day Norwegian Fjords from Olso, 5 Night Amsterdam and Bruges from Olso, & 7 Day St. Petersburg and Baltic from Stockholm

Splendour- 7 Day Greek Isles & Turkey & just greek isles from Venice plus 1 6 day Greece and Adriatic sea from Venice

Mariner- 10 Night Greece & Turkey and 11&12 Night Holy Land from Venice

Navigator- 7 N Eastern Med from Rome

Voyager- 1 11 Night Eastern Med from Barcelona to Venice then alternating 10,11 day croatia, Greece, & turkey from Venice

Liberty- 5 N Short Italian Riviera from Barcelona, then 7 N Western Med

Indy- Various cruises from southampton

Sorry, you forgot Brilliance of the Seas! ;)

According to the latest news Brilliance will operate in Norway in summer! ;)

Sorry, you forgot Brilliance of the Seas! ;)

According to the latest news Brilliance will operate in Norway in summer! ;)

I know I forgot the Brilliance of the Seas. I only put down the cruises that were posted on the UK travel site. They had not posted the itineraries for the Brilliance yet.

So that looks to me as though the Serenade will be doing the same itineraries as Brilliance is doing this summer. Is that correct? Are the dates for Serenade up on the UK site yet?

So that looks to me as though the Serenade will be doing the same itineraries as Brilliance is doing this summer. Is that correct? Are the dates for Serenade up on the UK site yet?

I am not seeing the Serenade sailings yet on RCCL site....but from what was said in the Seatrade announcement, yes, it looks like Serenade will take over Brilliance itineraries.

SWEET!

We loved the Serenade and taking our first Med cruise June 2012 on her will be a bonus.

We are looking for a Med cruise end of June. I called RCI and booked us on the 7 night on Liberty out of Barcelona but if the Serenade has a 10 day Italian that will work for us with our dates we would change it.

SWEET!

We loved the Serenade and taking our first Med cruise June 2012 on her will be a bonus.

We are looking to do the exact same thing and as you this will also be our first Med. cruise as well. I am so excited and can't wait to see the Serenade loaded into system so we can book. I keep looking liking 15x day, I know I'm obsessed, lol!!:D

We are looking to do the exact same thing and as you this will also be our first Med. cruise as well. I am so excited and can't wait to see the Serenade loaded into system so we can book. I keep looking liking 15x day, I know I'm obsessed, lol!!:D

Hi,

In UK we can see Splendour going from Venice for 7 days. On 2nd,16th and 30th is a Greek Isles and 9th and 23rd is Greek and Turkey. No prices are available yet. I am trying to get a 10 day on Voyager from Venice. The prices are there but can't get any further on web site.

Alex

I am not seeing the Serenade sailings yet on RCCL site....but from what was said in the Seatrade announcement, yes, it looks like Serenade will take over Brilliance itineraries.

Liz!!! Can't seem to get the site working either. Do you seen anything for any scotland ports? We have friends that want us to go with them do cruise and want to see Scotland.

So would they bring the Mariner back for 5 months to ship her back to Europe. Makes no sense to me......

"Mariner of the Seas will add new Holy Land vacations and seven-night Western Mediterranean cruises from Civitavecchia"

That's a quote from the recent RCCL announcement about the 12 ships in Europe in 2012.

Liz!!! Can't seem to get the site working either. Do you seen anything for any scotland ports? We have friends that want us to go with them do cruise and want to see Scotland.

Looks like the Jewel on June 20, 2012 cruise will visit Lerwick, Scotland

"Mariner of the Seas will add new Holy Land vacations and seven-night Western Mediterranean cruises from Civitavecchia"

That's a quote from the recent RCCL announcement about the 12 ships in Europe in 2012.

So she will not be in Galveston at all then?

Thanks for the info. wheat harvest time for us during that time. Hope they release more. Sure don't want to have to go to Princess.

The Vision has a British Isles cruise 5/12/12.

Oslo, Norway

Le Havre (Paris), France

Cherbourg, France

Dublin, Ireland

Liverpool, England

Edinburgh, Scotland

Oslo, Norway

Still, can't get past the 1st screen to get prices for the European and Med itinerary in 2012. I don't see any early booking offers on the website with OBC. Have RCI changed their policy on this ??

Perhaps they will add the Early Booking Discount offer when they make the site actually work :rolleyes:

A phone call to them/TA would probably be more helpful just now than the darn RCCL website grrrrr :)

Thanks for the info. wheat harvest time for us during that time. Hope they release more. Sure don't want to have to go to Princess.

We did a Princess British Isles cruise last summer, and it was great. I love Princess, and can't wait until my Transatlantic cruise on the Emerald next month. :D

Archived