2012 Europe

The Vision has a British Isles cruise 5/12/12.

Oslo, Norway

Le Havre (Paris), France

Cherbourg, France

Dublin, Ireland

Liverpool, England

Edinburgh, Scotland

Oslo, Norway

The Vision has some very nice itineraries in Europe. Guess it has to, because it's an older ship.

"Mariner of the Seas will add new Holy Land vacations and seven-night Western Mediterranean cruises from Civitavecchia"

That's a quote from the recent RCCL announcement about the 12 ships in Europe in 2012.

That sounds great. I was worried when I couldn't find any Holy Land cruises listed. I'll keep looking...

I guess the folks in Geiranger, Norway have the wrong ship listed, because they think they'll be seeing Serenade 10 times!

Maybe they originally had planned for the Serenade to operate this route, but because the Brilliance has been doing the 12 Day cruises out of Barcelona for a while, they decided to switch the ships around for a change?

Maybe they originally had planned for the Serenade to operate this route, but because the Brilliance has been doing the 12 Day cruises out of Barcelona for a while, they decided to switch the ships around for a change?

That could be. Time will tell soon enough. It probably doesn't matter to the port authorities in Geiranger which Radiance-class ship will dock there, as long as RCI has the space reserved in advance.

That could be. Time will tell soon enough. It probably doesn't matter to the port authorities in Geiranger which Radiance-class ship will dock there, as long as RCI has the space reserved in advance.

So the northern europe itineraries, which has been planned for Serenade of the Seas, will be operated by Brilliance of the Seas and vice versa... ;)

So it doesn't matter which ship operates on these itineraries... ;)

I know a few of you have been able to see itineraries on other websites.

Does anyone know if the Serenade is doing the Venice route in Sept/Oct 2012? We currently have a deposit on the Solstice's itinerary but if the price is right for this one we may switch.

I know a few of you have been able to see itineraries on other websites.

Does anyone know if the Serenade is doing the Venice route in Sept/Oct 2012? We currently have a deposit on the Solstice's itinerary but if the price is right for this one we may switch.

I don't know - but I think so...

But next week, starting Mar 28, you will know it! ;)

Aww, no 10 night Greek Isles in 2012. Bummer. I wish we had the vacation time to do Splendour's 10 night this year!

Yeah I wish Splendour's 2011 10 night Greek isle was in 2012 too. We ended up booking Voyager 10 day Greece/Turkey instead. But overnight in Istanbul should be fun. :)

Most of the 2012 europe itineraries are released...

Missing are summer europe voyages of these following ships:

-Brilliance of the Seas

-Serenade of the Seas

-Mariner of the Seas (May, from Sep)

-Navigator of the Seas

-Grandeur of the Seas.

I hope that they will be visible in this week soon... :rolleyes: ;)

Most of the 2012 europe itineraries are released...

Missing are summer europe voyages of these following ships:

-Brilliance of the Seas

-Serenade of the Seas

-Mariner of the Seas (May, from Sep)

-Navigator of the Seas

-Grandeur of the Seas.

I hope that they will be visible in this week soon... :rolleyes: ;)

Trying to be "patient waiting to see which ship will do Norway 2012, itineraries and pricing. We love the Celebrity Constellation itinerary that focuses on the Fjords out of Amsterdam - but dang it, they keep scheduling it over a month end. A no-no for my job.

Trying to be "patient waiting to see which ship will do Norway 2012, itineraries and pricing. We love the Celebrity Constellation itinerary that focuses on the Fjords out of Amsterdam - but dang it, they keep scheduling it over a month end. A no-no for my job.

The rest of RCCL's 2012 Europe programm will be relaesed on Apr 7, 2011:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2011/Deployment/11022686-2012-13_Deployment/deployment.html.

But it's clear that RCCL's Brilliance of the Seas will sail from Amsterdam and Copenhagen to Norway, up to the North Cape! ;)

So next Thursday we will know it! ;)

Yeah I wish Splendour's 2011 10 night Greek isle was in 2012 too. We ended up booking Voyager 10 day Greece/Turkey instead. But overnight in Istanbul should be fun. :)

I would have liked that too. None of the RCI Greek Isles cruises get in enough Greece for me, so I went the route of Celebrity Equinox 10-day with 4 Greek ports. Can't wait!

I would have liked that too. None of the RCI Greek Isles cruises get in enough Greece for me, so I went the route of Celebrity Equinox 10-day with 4 Greek ports. Can't wait!

I actually looked at the 10 night Equinox, but it doesn't call at Katakolon, which is a must for us. Oh well, maybe in 2013...

Archived