what does this mean???

angiegal

:confused:1230: The stateroom category selected has an occupancy restriction. Changes in occupancy may result in a change in fare.

We are trying to book our May cruise and all the interiors, ocean views, and some of the balcony categories keep coming up like this. I am able to do a dummy booking and name all 4 people in the room. Does that mean we can all be in that room or not??

We have four people for one room, so I thought maybe it meant there were only 2 or 3 beds in the cabin??? If so, why does it let me book all the way through?

first, what's an HC room?

and firefly, I was thinking something along those lines, but we have four in the cabin so I'm not sure why it would say that?

Maybe it's just a default that always comes up when you book certains cabins???

first, what's an HC room?

and firefly, I was thinking something along those lines, but we have four in the cabin so I'm not sure why it would say that?

Maybe it's just a default that always comes up when you book certains cabins???

I am taking it as the cabins you are trying to book for 4 people are not quads therefore you cannot book them:confused: Or as stated earlier.. if by chance they are quads and someone decides to cancel you could be moved...:confused:

HC means handicapped cabin;)

When I was booking my cruise for spring break, I was td that depending on cruise ship and date, carnival puts occupancy restrictions in place when they feel there is a good chance of the cruise selling out. What this means, is if you have 2 people, you cannot book a room that will hold 3 or 4 people. So if you book the room for 4 people and one cancels, you will be force to move to another room that has a 3 person occupancy and if prices are higher, may have to pay the difference. Carnival is making site they get maximu

occupancy during peak times.

When I was booking my cruise for spring break, I was td that depending on cruise ship and date, carnival puts occupancy restrictions in place when they feel there is a good chance of the cruise selling out. What this means, is if you have 2 people, you cannot book a room that will hold 3 or 4 people. So if you book the room for 4 people and one cancels, you will be force to move to another room that has a 3 person occupancy and if prices are higher, may have to pay the difference. Carnival is making site they get maximu

occupancy during peak times.

Archived