FOS Solarium

I don't mind a 10 year old in the Solarium. As long as they behave as adults and don't run around, shout or splash water in the pool.

The Solarium should be more about behavior than age. A quiet calm place without music or volleyball contest etc. If a 10 year old can handle that it's fine by me.

On our cruise with Freedom in 2008 we had a gentleman who brought his stereo to the Solarium pool, playing loud music. No one in the staff did anything.

He annoyed me far more than a quiet ten year old would have done.

But a child is of course more likely to forget the rules than an adult.

I don't mind a 10 year old in the Solarium. As long as they behave as adults and don't run around, shout or splash water in the pool.

The Solarium should be more about behavior than age. A quiet calm place without music or volleyball contest etc. If a 10 year old can handle that it's fine by me.

On our cruise with Freedom in 2008 we had a gentleman who brought his stereo to the Solarium pool, playing loud music. No one in the staff did anything.

He annoyed me far more than a quiet ten year old would have done.

But a child is of course more likely to forget the rules than an adult.

When I started reading your post about your FOS cruise in 2008, I thought for sure you were going to say "and some guy kept doing cannonballs in the Solarium pool" :D That guy would have been Raptor2010 (this is his DW using his log on :))

When I started reading your post about your FOS cruise in 2008, I thought for sure you were going to say "and some guy kept doing cannonballs in the Solarium pool" :D That guy would have been Raptor2010 (this is his DW using his log on :))

Thank you, that post made my day! :D

When I was onboard Freedom last September, I saw employees with yellow shirts that said "Deck Patrol" on them that policed the saving of deck chairs and children being in the Solarium. It seemed to be pretty effective.

Archived