If I set up my Sign and Sail account with cash

ahutchins9

I was just wondering if I set up my sign and sail cards for me and DH with cash is there a certain deposit amount? Neither of us drink or gamble but wanted to put around $300 on it for internet and possible fuel surcharge. ( Hopefully that wont happen but not sailing till 8/28 and who knows what will be going on by then! ) Also how do we get reimbursed for whatever we dont spend?

I was just wondering if I set up my sign and sail cards for me and DH with cash is there a certain deposit amount? Neither of us drink or gamble but wanted to put around $300 on it for internet and possible fuel surcharge. ( Hopefully that wont happen but not sailing till 8/28 and who knows what will be going on by then! ) Also how do we get reimbursed for whatever we dont spend?

They will issue you a check

There is no certain deposit amount. You can put however much you want on the card.

They make it very easy for you to spend money. Just keep in mind that if you don't do advance tipping, this too will be charged to you SS account. Any leftover money can be retreived at end of the cruise. If you start running low on money you will be notified. They make it very easy to keep track of what your spending this way.

I was changing my credit card this morning for our account since we leave MONDAY!!! I was thinking about doing the cash option as well but when I clicked on that option it said we would need to put down $200/pp as a deposit! I thought that was high so we're just doing credit. :)

I was changing my credit card this morning for our account since we leave MONDAY!!! I was thinking about doing the cash option as well but when I clicked on that option it said we would need to put down $200/pp as a deposit! I thought that was high so we're just doing credit. :)

We just returned from the Glory their were 4 of us. we put down $200 total and added more the last couple of days. You can put down as much as you want!

Archived