A special Request for someone going to Ephesus w/in the next month or so

24butterfly

Are there guidebooks in Ephesus?

I'd be willing to reinburse you for the book and postage (not for the trip, lol...) if you could possibly pick up a simple guidebook (nothing too intricate or long...) that maybe shows the pictures of Ephesus and an explanation of the ruins?

Thanks!

Found this on Ebay for you

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ancient-Ephesus-Dogan-Gumus-History-and-Guide-PB-VG-/370494193432?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item56432cbf18

Have you also thought about trying Amazon :)

Are there guidebooks in Ephesus?

I'd be willing to reinburse you for the book and postage (not for the trip, lol...) if you could possibly pick up a simple guidebook (nothing too intricate or long...) that maybe shows the pictures of Ephesus and an explanation of the ruins?

Thanks!

sorry.. we won't be returning anytime soon but loved it.. a highlight of our cruise..

we found lots of info on line before our trip & the guidebook (45 pages) we got at the ruins has this website: http://www.netyayin.com.tr

& e-mail address: info@netyayin.com.tr

it is NET Books (turistik--but seems the ones on the website are in turkish--mine was in English...

Good luck--I hope you can find it!

Hi and thanks to all--yes I did a google and also an amazon search--that's why I posted here---....Didn't find anything or what I was looking for on google or amazon....WIll try the other links posted. Thanks again. My other optionis to e-mail EKOL tours and see if they can send me a book prior.....Thank you again....

I've got a beautiful book (7"x6" and about 1/2" thick) with acetate overlays showing then and now photos. If has a lot of really good information. If you're interested I could try to copy the relevant information for you to maybe order?

I've got a beautiful book (7"x6" and about 1/2" thick) with acetate overlays showing then and now photos. If has a lot of really good information. If you're interested I could try to copy the relevant information for you to maybe order?

Wow--that would be really nice of you---

ok. I scanned the pertenent information of the publisher, etc. It's all in (I guess the writing is Turkish??) so if you would give me your email address I'll send it to you.

I would suggest contacting Nor at EKOL Travel (apparently you have booked a tour with them? If so, they're great!) and see if she can get this for you.

Archived