OBC on voyage personaliser

Camgirl

Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere on the on-line voyage personaliser where you can see how much on board credit you have been given?

Thanks,

Sarah

No there isn't, it might be shown on the Confirmation that Cunard sent you via your TA. Otherwise you will have to call Cunard Shoreside. :eek:

I have an OBC and it shows up on the invoice from Cunard but is not listed in the Personaliser.

We made some changes to the booking and I made sure that my new invoice showed the OBC. I am keeping my eye on that.:D

Linda

Thanks, that is what I thought the answer might be. I am being a bit neurotic since our first obc was temporarily lost when we got onboard. We had obc given to us when we booked onboard last year and it is listed on our invoice. I suppose I just wanted to check that it is still there. I guess the best I can do is take the invoice with me when we board. I suspect if I rang shoreside twice I would get 2 different replies!

Sarah

Thanks, that is what I thought the answer might be. I am being a bit neurotic since our first obc was temporarily lost when we got onboard. We had obc given to us when we booked onboard last year and it is listed on our invoice. I suppose I just wanted to check that it is still there. I guess the best I can do is take the invoice with me when we board. I suspect if I rang shoreside twice I would get 2 different replies!

Sarah

I think that is an excellent idea, and after a couple of days check with the Pursers desk that the credit has been applied, they are well used to people checking up on Shoreside.

Zero for two as afar as OBC showing up in the Personalizer, even for credit given directly by Cunard (military OBC). We took our confirmation/invoice which showed the complete OBC and verified it a day or two after boarding.

Archived