What BV liquer would go with free Lemonade/Ice tea?

I love Malibu rum as it has the coconut tropical taste to it but it wouldn't mix well with iced tea :)

You just described a John Daly... (It's an Arnold Palmer -- lemonade and tea -- with vodka added...)

Malibu Rum and an ICEEE:):)

Always wondered what they called spiked APs:cool:

I would like to order some liquer from Bon Voyage, but I would love any suggestions as to what drinks can be made with the free Lemonade and Ice tea.

Arnie Palmer

2 oz. Vodka

splash(es) Iced Tea

Lemonade

Pour Vodka over ice in a Tall glass. Fill with lemonade and finish with a splash of iced tea.

does anyone know if you can order a bottle from purser office, i have not found a list on BV, thanks, we will be leaving sunday

There's an 800 number you have to call for alcohol on BV. It's not on the BV website. 1-800522-7648 ext 70039 for BonVoyage, I think.

Others please correct or confirm.

Vodka... not any of the flavored ones, just plain ol' vodka...

:)

This! I ordered this for my hubby and his favorite was mixing it with the guava juice you got in the morning. The money I spent on that bottle of vodka was the best money spent, with me being sick through out the whole cruise the vodka helped my hubby cope so much better!:D

Don't forget you can bring a 12 pack of soda per person, so you can always go with bourbon and 7up or coke or pepsi. Or bring some tonic for gin and tonic. Pretty much what ever mixer you need you can bring, just not the liquor itself, thus the need for rum runners or B.V. to go the legitimate way.

Don't forget you can bring a 12 pack of soda per person, so you can always go with bourbon and 7up or coke or pepsi. Or bring some tonic for gin and tonic. Pretty much what ever mixer you need you can bring, just not the liquor itself, thus the need for rum runners or B.V. to go the legitimate way.

Or if you're flying in, like we do and can't carry on soda, pick some up in port. That's what we did to go with our BV vodka...

Question... do you feel ordering from BV to be a huge savings in drinks??

We thought we saved. The vodka cost $45.00 and drinks on the ship are rougly $8.00 with the tip inlcuded. We got way more than 5 drinks out of our bottle :) We still enjoy our DOD's, and other yummy drinks so I think it really worked out well.

I know this will be listed in the fun times, but I'm trying to plan ahead: How late is the guava served? 10:30?

Also, I am sailing on the Glory and was planning to take bottles to store some of the juice in to mix with my vodka from BV. How big are the in-room "refrigerators"? Will they fit a fairly tall water bottle??

I think the lemonade and guava are way too sweet for my taste. I bring powdered, individual-sized drink mix, like Crystal Light. No extra calories (heaven knows you get enough in the alcohol) and with all the food you are eating, the LAST thing you need is a sweet mixer in the drink. You may as well just inject lard.

I know this will be listed in the fun times, but I'm trying to plan ahead: How late is the guava served? 10:30?

Also, I am sailing on the Glory and was planning to take bottles to store some of the juice in to mix with my vodka from BV. How big are the in-room "refrigerators"? Will they fit a fairly tall water bottle??

I am not sure, I am guessing until when they start switching lido from breakfast to lunch menu. We go early in the morning and fill up bottles before the crowd gets there. We usually put it in Nalgene refillable drinking bottles and then put it in our cooler (the mini fridge doesn't keep it as cold as I would like.

We mix our drinks in the large 24oz Tervis tumblers, over ice. Nice big drink that will stay cold for a long time. We REALLY like the Malibu/guava combination :)

I ordered a bottle of Absolut (regular) vodka from BV last week, and yes, I really hope that the lemonade is good!!! I got my info from another thread that's here on CC....Bon Voyage 800-522-7648 as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced $55, Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Slow Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

I hate to say it, but I would have to get the Patron Silver Tequila for $70 of those choices. What Iv bought to bring home is at least as good to me, most of it aged, not the silver either. The silver is still the non aged 100% agave of a great brand. It would have more of a bite to me than the more aged.

Or maybe Carnival shops have brain washed me lol. They sell Patron onboard.

Does anyone know if there is Cranberry Juice available anywhere onboard? If not, can you bring your own? My all time warm weather favorite drink is citron and cranberry. :)

you can bring it on as your non alcohol beverage allotment. 12 pack per person. Or any combination of water/juice/soda to a max of 12 per person in your carryon

Archived