Book Cooking Classes on Marina ahead of time?

LewiLewi

Is it possible to book a space for the cooking classes before actually boarding the ship? Last time a friend was closed out when she tried to book on board.

Yes, sign onto the "Already Booked" section of the Oceania site.

**Note** You can only make these reservations after final payment (just like the advance restaurant reservations)

Is it possible to book a space for the cooking classes before actually boarding the ship? Last time a friend was closed out when she tried to book on board.

You can either through the website or through your TA you pay upfront I believe

Lyn

When we were on the MV of Marina, Chef Kelly told us the first day, as we were wandering around the ship, all culinary classes were booked for three months' cruises. So, in fact, you SHOULD book online as soon as possible. But, that being said, there is always the possibility someone will cancel once on board (O allows you to cancel with full refund up to 36 hours before the class, I believe).

When we were on the MV of Marina, Chef Kelly told us the first day, as we were wandering around the ship, all culinary classes were booked for three months' cruises.

We were on the 3 rd voyage

Everyday in the Currents they still were offering the cooking classes for the next day

some people get so excited then when they get onboard find out it may not fit their schedule or expectations just like the specialty restaurants ;)

A Kniiter

Me and my sister will be in this class with you. All of this is getting real exciting. Only 8 months to go.

Hard to believe, the months are getting closer to our cruise date. I had the best Paella in Barcelona at Restaurant 7 portes in 2007, http://www.7portes.com/ing/index_7portes.htm but believe it or not we have a restaurant in Palm Desert that prepares it the same way if not better. Have you joined our roll call? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1159945&page=26

I am on the Roll Call. I haven't added much for a while, but I am on the list.

I realized there are different times for the classes, so we may not be together there. We are in the Dec 2 class.

We didn't have paella last ime we were in Barcelona, just a lot of tapas. Great food though. Can't wait to get back there for the churros and chocolate.

How do you find out what classes are being offered? Is it online or do you call Oceania?

Go to the "Already Booked" section of the Oceaniacruises.com website. There is a section there called Book Culinary Classes. If I recall correctly, they do not show up until you've made your final payment. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Archived