Anywhere to Get a Plate of GOOD Cheeses?

Perki

I noticed one of the gift options one can pre-order online is for a cheese plate with wine - we don't do wine but would LOVE to have some cheese and crackers on our balcony. I don't remember seeing much in the buffets other than some boring slices of maybe American or Swiss or the like...is there someplace we can make a plate of maybe gouda and blue cheese, etc and take to our room? Thanks!

You can always order a cheese plate in MDR during dinner as a last course and then just take it back to your room for later. I don't do desserts, but I love cheese; so I often order a cheese plate instead of dessert in the evening. It usually comes with a small piece of fruit, too.

DCosbey I was thinking of something late afternoon, before dinner, sorry I wasn't more specific...we usually have late seating and/or visit the specialty restaurants so need something in the meantime to tide us over and LOVE cheese :) thanks

Yes, order it as room service but don't wait to the last minute to order because the cheese is usually ice cold and you will want to let it warm up to room temperature. Or if you have a balcony go out enjoy the fresh air the the caribbean heat should warm it up quickly. I'm jealous, can't wait for 6/19 when we sail.

You can always order a cheese plate in MDR during dinner as a last course and then just take it back to your room for later. I don't do desserts, but I love cheese; so I often order a cheese plate instead of dessert in the evening. It usually comes with a small piece of fruit, too.

I have ordered cheese plates after dinner on occasion because it has not carbs. Problem is that the cheese is uniformly vile.

DON

Archived