B2B with two travel agents

I am going on a B2B in August. I have one of the cruises booked with a TA and the other directly with RCI. I only booked with the TA because I had to cancel another cruise and wanted to avoid the cancellation fees. I called the B2B depart. and they can't link the bookings. Will they be able to link them at the port or on the ship?

Thanks

Why not transfer the booking that you made diectly with RCI , to the TA .

Certainly would simplify things and perhaps earn you a OBC ?;)

That will be my last resort because I will then be on the hook for two cancellation fees if we need to change our cruise. I would like to transfer it to a different TA.

That will be my last resort because I will then be on the hook for two cancellation fees if we need to change our cruise. I would like to transfer it to a different TA.

Negotiate the deal with the TA that you only pay one cancel fee if something has to be changed etc...and you give them the second booking. Then everything can be linked.

If you do negotiate a deal, get it in Writing!

Why do you have any cancellation fees, negotiate there will be NONE if you transfer the other one.

It is with an online TA and they charge fees. It was a mistake I made a year ago. Lesson learned. I tried to get them to consider it one booking, but they said no. I would cancel the cruise with them, but the prices have gone up and the category I booked is sold out. The cruise I booked directly is not selling well and has a lot of availablilty. I guess I can cancel it and book it with the TA closer to final payment day.

Archived