Latest promotion from Azamara

minz56

I just saw on the Azamara website that they have launched the following promotion. It is interesting that they are targeting itineraries with overnight stops. It's of no use for me, but hopefully for others ...

It’s our 1 year anniversary. But you get to celebrate.

From April 11-14, book a voyage featuring one or more overnight stays in an Oceanview stateroom or higher departing October 2011 – March 2012 and receive $500 onboard credit!

One year ago, we unveiled Azamara Club Cruises® and redefined up-market cruising.

That's one year of Unwavering Value. Longer Stays. More Overnights. More Inclusive Amenities.

Book a voyage

between April 11 and 14

and receive

$500 Onboard Credit per Stateroom

There’s more to celebrate!

Simply combine this offer

with any current promotion.

Eligible voyages:

Offer valid on these voyages. Choose from a variety of exciting itineraries across the globe including the Mediterranean, West Indies, South America and Asia.

Azamara Quest®

2011: Oct 15, 26; Nov 6, 17, 27; Dec 23 | 2012: Jan 4, 18; Feb 1, 15, 29; Mar 26

Azamara Journey®

2011: Oct 4, 25; Nov 8; Dec 18, 27 | 2012: Jan 4, 29; Feb 6, 25

Terms & Conditions:

Book any sailing departing between Oct 1st, 2011 and Mar 20th, 2012 with at least one overnight, and receive $500 per stateroom onboard spending credit (OBC) for Club Oceanview stateroom or higher. Booking window is from April 11th, 2011 (Monday) through April 14th, 2011 (Thursday) for sailings listed in this document, except the Carnival in Rio voyage on Feb 15th, 2012. US$500 (OSC) is in U.S. Dollars; per stateroom; has no cash value; is not redeemable for cash; is not transferable; cannot be combined with other onboard credits on the same reservation; and will expire if not used by 10 pm on the last evening of the guests' voyage.

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't check the Azamara website regularly and since we'll be cruising during the promo time frame, I would have missed it completely. And whadyaknow? The 2012 Quest sailing that we're considering has OBC! Many thanks.

Archived