We are cruise geeks.

G&TQ

DH, DS and I spent the last hour watching the ship we are going to be cruising on next week, pull in to Port. The Monarch is about to disembark and prepared for a short 3day. On Monday we will watch it pull in again but this time it will be for our cruise. My husband said we are cruise geeks...:D:D:D:D

Happy cruising..

Thanks PattyG12!

It would have to be horribly bad not to enjoy it. I will be with my two favorite guys on a cruise.

Last weekend we were camping in 40 degree weather and rain. Had a great time! :D

DH, DS and I spent the last hour watching the ship we are going to be cruising on next week, pull in to Port. The Monarch is about to disembark and prepared for a short 3day. On Monday we will watch it pull in again but this time it will be for our cruise. My husband said we are cruise geeks...:D:D:D:D

Happy cruising..

So, you sit in front of your computer and watch the different webcams; which ones do u watch?

I watch the Port Everglades webcam every day! I am addicted to watching it and especially when the cruise ships sail away. I even try to make sure I am home Saturday and Sunday to watch Oasis and Allure leave :p Talk about priorities!

Wow, that's great! I don't feel so weird now. In 2009, we drove to Cape Liberty to check out our port 2 months before our cruise. This is a 3 hour drive, but we needed something to do on a rainy Saturday. We then called it a 'dry run' to reduce the weirdness factor. But we know we were so excited that we just had to drive there.

We are even "geekier" we travel 30 mins to San Pedro, get a hotel room, so we can not only watch (Stalk) the cruise ship, but sit at a restaurant and drink martinis as she pulls out.

its like being on board-but not.

Hey! Me too! Since i found Port Everglades webcam a few weeks ago, i cant stop checking to see what ships are in!

Isn't Monach in Miami? What webcam do you watch for that, i've been trying to find a Miami webcam but cant find one.

thanks!

B.x

I watch the Port Everglades webcam every day! I am addicted to watching it and especially when the cruise ships sail away. I even try to make sure I am home Saturday and Sunday to watch Oasis and Allure leave :p Talk about priorities!

You are not alone... :)

If you ever have a special request from the Port Everglades Webcam; just say the word and consider it done!

ENJOY!

Lou

http://www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

Live Streaming HDTV Video with Stereo Sound

You are not alone... :)

If you ever have a special request from the Port Everglades Webcam; just say the word and consider it done!

ENJOY!

Lou

www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

Live Streaming HDTV Video with Stereo Sound

Thank you for providing my daily entertainment and for making my DH think I am crazy :p

I am already planning to send you a request for our NYE cruise on the Oasis!!! And hopefully we will be doing a B2B and will be on the Jan 7th sailing as well.

If I get to go on this cruise it will be a dream come true, medically speaking. As long as I stay stable and the money tree keeps growing :p we will be there!! So for now, I live vicariously through watching your webcam!

Happy cruising..

We live about 20 mins from Port Canaveral. Usually about 1 Sunday per month, we drive over about 4pm to go eat outside at our favorite restaurant and watch the ships pull out. Love it when the new Disney Dream pulls out.

We live in CT and when we have cruises planned that depart from NY or NJ we have been known to drive down to take a look a week or 2 before.

Last week we were in Cabo San Lucas on a LAND vacation for the 1st time in many years.

We were so pleased to see cruise ships sailing past our ocean front room! Many pictures!

No RCCL ships, but we saw Carnival, NCL, Disney, HA and were so pleased. It made us feel "at home" Ha, ha.

Archived