Maps

ynks09

Is there a good website to get walking maps of individual islands?

We are going to St Thomas, Old San Juan, & Grand Turk on the Miracle and wanted to prepare.

Thanks!:D

Try Frommers and TripAdvisor. GOOGLE "walking tour city" ken

Sorry you arent finding any to your liking. Iv been to St. thomas and across from the port is a tram which costs about $20 and gives you a birds eye view. the downtown area, is a lot of jewelry and some restaurants, and a nice flea mart. Its not that big.

Past that you would have to catch a taxi anyway.

I know we had no trouble finding a little map of the downtownish area of St. Thomas. Maybe the little maps you are finding are all there is and you are expecting more to walk around? Are you looking for a map of a area you are going by taxi to, like Koki Beach? Try some other seach criteria with google? Keep trying. I know there are maps google can find.

Maybe the areas you want to walk are just small?

I've done that itinerary. Since is is quite walkable there are some suitable walking maps for Old San Juan to be found. Just google "Old San Juan Map".

St. Thomas is larger. You can walk from the pier to downtown. Try googling Charlotte Amalie maps.

I don't think you need a map of Grand Turk. It's more of a beach day at Margaritaville or walking down the beach to Jack's. Either way, you won't be more than 500 yards from the ship at any time.

There is a good walking intinerary for san juan.

google- walking tour of san juan.

Problem with that is that most of the stuff closes at 5pm. when do you arrive in san Juan?

It's a clear walk from the ship to the downtown shopping area of St. Thomas. I don't think you will need a map for it.

depends on where you park.

How far away is downtown from Havensite?

I know the stores located right there at the dock are more expensive then if you shopped downtown

depends on where you park.

How far away is downtown from Havensite?

I know the stores located right there at the dock are more expensive then if you shopped downtown

I would estimate the walk from Havensight to Downtown to be about a mile and a quarter. You just walk around streets along the water. It could get a bit tedious for some if it is hot and they have done a lot of shopping.

I don't know about the walk from Crown Bay to downtown.

Archived