RCCL Coco Cay - "Sports Hut Rental?"

cruisinpaige

I just spent 35 minutes on the phone with the shore excursion people from RCCL and no one could explain to me what a "Sports Hut Rental" is, even though it is listed for $20 on their downloadable excursion brochure.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/shoreExcursions/downloadBrochure.do;jsessionid=?brochureFileName=SHXMJ110408USUSD04022011.pdf

Anyone know what it is? It's only $20 ;o)

Also people have mentioned cabanas--what are they, how much are they and are they worth it?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a clamshell or umbrellas....

What do you need it for?

There's shade everywhere...at no additional cost! If that's what you're looking for, there's no need to pay for it!

I've never seen cabanas on Coco Cay...they have them on Labadee, tho...but again...there's shade readily available.

Sounds like a clamshell or umbrellas....

What do you need it for?

There's shade everywhere...at no additional cost! If that's what you're looking for, there's no need to pay for it!

I've never seen cabanas on Coco Cay...they have them on Labadee, tho...but again...there's shade readily available.

Hey guys, thanks for the answers. Just got back this morning. With my SPF 100 and a hat, we did not need any shade anyway. Had a great time as always.

Thanks again!

Archived