New Orleans-Cab Fare from Drury Inn to the Port

Natanni

How much is it for cab fare from the Drury Inn to the Port of New Orleans? I read somewhere that it was $14.00 pp but not sure if that is right? If that is the case, we would be better off walking with our luggage for our family of 4.

I was there in February. It's standard $7/ person.

There are cabs outside on Poydras that the hotel flagged for us or you can specify an exact time and they will call one for you.

Thanks for your reply!

It is $7.00/pp. When we were there in June we had my son and SIL drive us down to the port and drop us off (5) along with our luggage. We waited at the entrance to the terminal (cars were unloaded, and luggage taken) while they drove back to the Drury and parked the cars for the week. They took cab back to meet us and we all went inside. Doing this cost us $14 instead of $49.00 for taxi fare. The hotel recommended doing this, they said it is what most people with larger groups do. Will be doing it again this June.

It is $7.00/pp. When we were there in June we had my son and SIL drive us down to the port and drop us off (5) along with our luggage. We waited at the entrance to the terminal (cars were unloaded, and luggage taken) while they drove back to the Drury and parked the cars for the week. They took cab back to meet us and we all went inside. Doing this cost us $14 instead of $49.00 for taxi fare. The hotel recommended doing this, they said it is what most people with larger groups do. Will be doing it again this June.

This is exactly what we did. We had two car loads of people. Dropped them off at the terminal and the two drivers shared a taxi back to the port. Was $7 pp for the cab.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived