Pen Stores

We will be in Vancouver in May for our Alaska cruise. Can anyone tell me if there is a pen store that carries Mont Blanc inks --- I am specifically trying to get some royal blue ink cartridges. We will be staying at the Pan Pacific pre and post cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

Here`s a link to a place that make have what you are looking for - the good news is that it is only a couple of blocks from the Pan Pacific - there is another pen shop in the Sinclair Center which is across the street from the Pan Pacific

http://www.marcuslink.com/pens/storesofnote/vancouverpen.html

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

We will be in Vancouver in May for our Alaska cruise. Can anyone tell me if there is a pen store that carries Mont Blanc inks --- I am specifically trying to get some royal blue ink cartridges. We will be staying at the Pan Pacific pre and post cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

List of good pen stores:

http://www.marcuslink.com/pens/storesofnote/canada.html#VancouverBC

Dennis and Scotbee -- Many thanks for your help -- I will check the sites out.

Karen

Dennis and Scotbee --Just wanted to let you know that I checked out the sites you both provided and found exactly what I needed. Thanks again.

Karen

Thanks for letting us know your results - glad to have able to help you with your question.

Cheers

Dennis

Your welcome. Don't you just hate it when you get no feedback from your responses --- one of my big pet peeves when I post on the CC board. :)

Karen

Is there some reason you just don't purchase this online? I know you can get it from Amazon. The HST in Vancouver is now 12%, and unless you are located in Washington State, you pay no sales tax on Amazon purchases.

Is there some reason you just don't purchase this online? I know you can get it from Amazon. The HST in Vancouver is now 12%, and unless you are located in Washington State, you pay no sales tax on Amazon purchases.

Although Amazon is a little cheaper, I was going to have to pay shipping costs --- I wasn't going to be ordering anything else to get their "free shipping." DH thought while we were in Vancouver, he would pick up the refills and it would also give him an opportunity to check out all the pens at the same time.

Karen

• 3 months later...

Thanks again everyone for your kind responses. We visited both stores and got the ink refills that we needed. Both merchants were very nice and even helped DH with a problem he was having with one of his pens.

Karen

Archived