Whats up carnival fcc???

CHIEB2812

Has anyone been successful in applying FCC to their cruise account online yet? I have tried many times in the past week and have not been successful. I was told by a PVP to type in my name without a space and that didn't work, I also read on these boards to type just my first name on the requestor line, again, that didn't work. Just curious if anyone else has any other tips for success.

I did and it worked great. The $100 credit and $50 obc were in my account later that day.

I did and it worked great. The $100 credit and $50 obc were in my account later that day.

I am also having trouble. Can you tell me which link you used?? TA gave me http://www.carnival.com/fcv which brings me right to the form.....I filled out the form..."Print" option worked fine but when i click "submit" nothing happens....?????? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I am also having trouble. Can you tell me which link you used?? TA gave me www.carnival.com/fcv which brings me right to the form.....I filled out the form..."Print" option worked fine but when i click "submit" nothing happens....?????? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html

newcruiser .. there are 4 that dont have the desk yet. One is paradise, maybe sensation?? Im sure there are plans for Magic to have one.

Like all the other promotions, like the free OBC booking sale .. the OBC is per cabin. If you split up and buy one for each of you and book both into two different cabins, that way you can use two.

I think its probably easier to book onboard and get the friends and family certs if you are booking more than one cabin.

One FCC per booking (each cabin is one booking).

I am also having trouble. Can you tell me which link you used?? TA gave me http://www.carnival.com/fcv which brings me right to the form.....I filled out the form..."Print" option worked fine but when i click "submit" nothing happens....?????? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I had the same problem and was using Google Chrome. I switched to Internet Explorer and the form submitted correctly.

I am also having trouble. Can you tell me which link you used?? TA gave me www.carnival.com/fcv which brings me right to the form.....I filled out the form..."Print" option worked fine but when i click "submit" nothing happens....?????? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I searched on the Carnival website and this is the link that I got to:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html

Hope that works!

I keep on getting an 'error on page' message when I hit submit.

I have tried using both links in this thread.

I'm using Internet Explorer and Javascript is enabled.

Any suggestions? TIA

I keep on getting an 'error on page' message when I hit submit.

I have tried using both links in this thread.

I'm using Internet Explorer and Javascript is enabled.

Any suggestions? TIA

Go to Tools and click on compatibility view settings and change it to Display All Websites in Compatibility View. I had the same problem "error on page" and when I changed it it went through no problem. I found this fix on another thread. Good Luck.

Go to Tools and click on compatibility view settings and change it to Display All Websites in Compatibility View. I had the same problem "error on page" and when I changed it it went through no problem. I found this fix on another thread. Good Luck.

I hope this helps for you guys!

I tried a bunch of stuff the other day ...various browsers etc....My TA wound up doing it for me no problem....go figure. Anyway....I am going to save the above tip and see if helps next time!!

I hope this helps for you guys!

I tried a bunch of stuff the other day ...various browsers etc....My TA wound up doing it for me no problem....go figure. Anyway....I am going to save the above tip and see if helps next time!!

I forgot to mention that I use IE with Windows XP. Hopefully this tip helps some of you with FCC's out there.

We bought two FCC last year on the miracle. When I booked with my TA, she called carnival and asked how to apply the credit. They said if I wanted to use it on the deposit, I could send it overnight mail. If I didn't want to send it overnight, I could just send it in and it would be applied to our final payment. I sent it registered mail. Within a week, I had the $100 OBC for each room, but had to call the TA to make sure the $100 was also taken off the balance. She worked it out and now all is done. I plan on buying more on our August cruise. We cruise every year and get two cabins so we get $200 yeah!:D

Yeah! It worked!

Thank You!

Yeah! It worked!

Thank You!

You're very welcome!! Now you should be getting an email back telling you it was received and then another email telling you it was accepted.

Once you get the accepted email login to CCL and then click on manage my cruises and then click on My Billing and you should see the $100 off your final payment due and your OBC.

I am glad it worked for you and hopefully for others who see this thread. :)

If you go ahead and book the cruise on-board is there a reduced deposit? I am going to be booking the dream for next year when I go on valor. I was wondering if it is the full 250 a person deposit? Thank you.

If you go ahead and book the cruise on-board is there a reduced deposit? I am going to be booking the dream for next year when I go on valor. I was wondering if it is the full 250 a person deposit? Thank you.

The ONLY advantage to FCCs is they give you free OBC.

No reduced deposits, no reduced fares.

I just posted this elsewhere, a few things out of date, but it explains it pretty well.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2010/09/02/what-is-the-loyalty-and-cruise-vacation-program.aspx

How is doubling your money on a 7 day cruise not helpful?????

We have purchased 18 and used 15 of them since Nov 2008 and I can tell you it has been VERY helpful (over $1,000 dollars tax free)....woo hoo!!

I find no down side to them either. I've only purchased one so for but it wound up being a fabulous deal because I applied it to the Hawaii cruise...so for $100, I got $100 off my cruise (which is a wash) but then received $200 OBC.

:D

I'll take everything I can get for that cruise...I can't imagine what my S&S bill is going to be for that one. :eek:

• 6 months later...

When you purchase the certificates make sure each person buys one and when you book the cruise put one person whose name is on the certificate in each cabin. You can always switch when you're on board. You can only use one certificate per cruise per person so that's why you need to put a certificate in each name. We've used quite a few and we think it's a great deal.

When you purchase the certificates make sure each person buys one and when you book the cruise put one person whose name is on the certificate in each cabin. You can always switch when you're on board. You can only use one certificate per cruise per person so that's why you need to put a certificate in each name. We've used quite a few and we think it's a great deal.

So DH and I can each buy one for mock bookings. Then our son and his fiancee can take one room and we take the other and each cabin will have the $100 OBC attached to it? Thanks

Archived