Does Carnival keep a "black book"?

Just wondering if anyone knows if Carnival keeps tabs on people that have been called to the "naughty room" for things.

Sadly I had to make my first trip there on my Miracle cruise last week. LOL My wife and I took 5 Rum Runners with us on this trip. Three of the large ones and two of the smaller ones. I got four of them in my bags and had then concealed. I gave my wife one and asked her to hide it in her bag. That didnt go so well. So, they found it. I lost it. We laughed about it. Life went on.

No not for that.

I did hear that one couple who continually complained about their cabin having things wrong and getting compensation from RCL got banned, but they also came on CC and bragged how they got their cruises almost free first.

No not for that.

I did hear that one couple who continually complained about their cabin having things wrong and getting compensation from RCL got banned, but they also came on CC and bragged how they got their cruises almost free first.

Fire,

Steve #s would likely fit in that category for CCL and likely RCL as well. :rolleyes:

Fire's right... minor issues don't count for much... things like getting put of the ship in Grand Cayman for inciting a riot... that's a pretty big black mark...

:)

Mach,

Glad I wasn't there, but loved the video of that shirtless lawyer raising cane! :D

Archived