PG Apparel

Emdee

For all those who are looking for rash guards shirts, UV shirts etc etc PG cruises is now selling these items on their website very reasonably. They are even willing to provide these to your doorstep with 2 day shipping in you live in the US.

For all those who are looking for rash guards shirts, UV shirts etc etc PG cruises is now selling these items on their website very reasonably. They are even willing to provide these to your doorstep with 2 day shipping in you live in the US.

Maybe we can buy them on board with OBC. :)

TEXED,

These are for sale in the US. They do have some of these things on board but I am sure with the import they will be more expensive. Maybe Mighty Quinn can check out for us.

Emdee: I went on the pgcruises.com website but could not find it. Where can I find these items for sale? I already have one - but wanted to check it out.:)

Emdee: I went on the pgcruises.com website but could not find it. Where can I find these items for sale? I already have one - but wanted to check it out.:)

Archived